Proposal

"I'm ready, Al." You said, stepping down the stairs and into the lobby like you had done the night before.

"My, my, you look absolutely beautiful, dear." He said with a wide smile as he walked over to you and took your hand.

"Like always~" He cooed.

"Thank you." You said with a small giggle.

"Would you rather teleport or walk to the spot?" He asked.

"Walk, if it's okay with you. When I teleport with you, it sorta feels like i'm floating. Everything is still and dark, uncomfy. I'm not used to teleporting, like you are." You said as he chuckled.

"Of course it's okay, if it makes you 'uncomfy' then I wouldn't want to make you do that." He said.

"Thank you, I know that it's easier to teleport." You said with a soft smile as you and him opened the front door and walked out.

"It is, but it doesn't hurt to walk." He said.

"I suppose i'll let you lead the way." You said as he nodded. As he led you down the street, someone brushed up against him. You heard annoyed static emitting from him as he turned around to see who it was

"Shit i'm sorry, I was looking at my phon-Oh hey Al, hey Y/n. Going out again?" He asked, it was only Angel.

"Hello Angel and yes, we are." He said, he was calmer when he found out that it was just kinkyboots who hit him.

"You two look nice, anyways..have funn!" He said, waving and walking away.

"Bye angel!" You said, waving goodbye, before continuing to walk with Alastor to wherever he was bringing you. After a little while of walking, Alastor brought you into the woods.

"Hm? Why are you bringing me in here?" You asked as he led you deeper in the woods, he pulled out a dagger and killed-no i'm just kidding ehe.

"Just wait, we're almost there darling" He said. He walked a few more feet until he stopped, there was a pentagram drawn in the middle of the ground with five unlit candles around it.

"Woah, what's all this?" You asked, he snapped his fingers and the candles were lit. A few seconds later, the fire from the candles went from and orange-red to green as a portal appeared just above the pentagram.

"This here, will lead you to the surprise dear. Come along now." He said with a smile as you followed him through. It felt weird, It actually felt pretty similar to teleporting. You closed your eyes shut tightly until you made it through the portal. When you opened your eyes, you were back on earth. A place you hadn't expected to see ever again, seeing as though, you died.

"Holy shit..Al?" You asked, he just looked at you with a smile.

"I have to teleport us so I can show you the surprise." He said.

You nodded as he took both or your hands and teleported you and him. It felt weirder than the portal but you already expected that, it didn't feel as weird as the other times though. I suppose you were beginning to get used to it.

You opened your eyes when he said that you could and where you were now standing, was a familiar sight. The little lights everywhere, the big oak tree, the small white flowers that covered the grass, the small table, the tiny pond. This was the place where Alastor had first told you about how he felt, about how he loved you.

"Al?" You asked, you were slightly shocked. You never expected to see this place again.

"Do you recognize this place, Y/n? Do you remember?" He asked. He seemed excited.