Bio

(Skip to 42 then watch on and how Kyle takes out his sword is the way Corvo does it and how he puts it away is how Emily does it)
______________________________________

Ok guys before starting I just want to give out info on our main character.

His name is Kyle Degan.
When he was 2 months old his parents were killed by a member of The Bottle Street Gang. The leader of the Owlers, Dylan Don went to his house to warn them but he was too late as he went to leave he heard the crys of a baby and found Kyle laying in his crib so he took him back to there hideouts in the flooded district. Him and the rest of the Owlers raised him Kyle and tought him their ways years later when he was 14 Kyle was sent to kill the man who murdered his parents and when he got back he was accepted into their group and became a renowned assassin.
One night a day before his initiation he wakes and found himself in a strange place the sounds of gentle winds and whale songs could be heard, then out of nowhere a man with eyes as black as tar appears infront of him telling him who he is and why he drawn Kyle to the Void he offers him his mark a power beyond those of other men. Kyle accepts that power to do great things with it, then the back of his left hand started to burn and the whispers spread throughout his whole body and when the burning and whispers stopped Kyle looked at the back of his left hand and saw a black mark. A brand the Mark Of The Outsider.

The Owlers are a group of black magic assassins. they are feared as they are respected throughout the Isles, anyone who witnesses them kill or catches onto thier group they will track he or she down and let's just say they don't survive. Their leader Dylan Don taught them all and shared his secrets... well some of them anyway.

Kyle spent three years with them till he left at the age of 17 to his own life and vowes to never use his power and keeps it hidden. 2 months after he joined the Dunwall city watch and in a month he saved the Empress in an assassination attempt and earnt the role Royal Protecter of Empress Miranda Lela Kaldwin. He was there when she was crowned Empress they both started to have feelings for each other but didn't want to be anything more then they are, Kyle watches over Mia's  daughter Alexi Drexel Kaldwin, Kyle stood by and watched over her protecting the Empress and her daughter. A few months after he realised he wanted to be with her forever but somethings took her from him forever and having witnessed her murdered in front of him the Royal Spymaster and Hugh Overseer pinned the whole murdure on him and he spent 3 months in Coldrig Prison till he was broken out by a mystery man.

Once he was out Kyle talked with the mystery man and it was his father figure and master Dylan Don. So he went on to tell him who did it, what they were and where they are, as soon as he heard what he said Kyle wanted revenge on them by Miranda's grave heads would roll. Dylan said to him go for all the targets who wanted her dead in this world then go after them in Hell as he turned to leave he offered some advice he said "best wear a mask Kyle" then he disappeared onto the night.

Kyle's weapons:
Sword.

Kyle's weapons:Sword