𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔. 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 a long walk to Sha's block. The trek would've been way shorter if they weren't getting distracted every five seconds. By the time the group made it, the street was filled with bodies, and smoke wafted through the air as music blared from surrounding speakers.

"This nigga wasn't playing." Ddot laughed, eyes scanning the crowd.

"Hell nah." Laney added, eyes already searching for her brother and spotting him getting sturdy to his new song Touch the Ground. She shook her head letting out a chuckle when she saw him transition from the woo walk to doing low kick outs.

"This shit fire, no cap," Dd called out, his head bopping along to the beat of the music. Laney smiled at him excitedly replying to his statement with an enthusiastic grin, "I'm saying! He finished it last night. It's dropping next week."

With her hand still in Notti's, she began to drag him towards the larger group, "Twin!" her brother called out when he saw her approaching. "Wassup!"

Notti allowed his friend to pull him along, watching the way her grin grew the closer she got. He threw a quick look over his shoulder spotting both Dd and Ddot trailing behind them both and turned his attention to Laney all over again.

As she walked, Notti found himself studying her appearance. She had on a simple pair of black cargo pants which slightly covered the university 4s that adorned her feet. When she first arrived at his house he got a quick glance at the cropped white tee she had on before she began complaining about how cold they kept their house.

In an effort to silence her whining, Notti had pulled off his baby blue Nike hoodie and tugged it over her frame.

He felt a smile tug at his lips watching the way her curly afro bounced with the speed of her excited stride toward her brother. "Hey!" She dragged out dropping Notti's hand and embracing her brother quickly, before giving out hugs to the rest of the gang, including roscoe, dudey, dee, dotty, and sha.

"Wassup Lil bro." Elias grinned, pulling Notti under his arm. Notti reciprocated the hug, dapping him up as he pulled away. "I saw you calling my ass back to back earlier, I see you got the delivery." he joked, motioning his hand to his sister who stood a few feet away smacking at roscoe's head.

"Yeah." Notti laughed, "you delivered that mf without a return address though."

"Nah, It's all yours." Eli joked back reaching up to pull at Notti's ponytail. Notti smacked his teeth playfully throwing blows toward Eli as Dd and Ddot joined in. The group of boys laughed, throwing fists in every direction until Laney's voice brought them to a halt. "I have to be home by one Eli,' she warned with her arm outstretched toward the group where her phone displayed the home screen. 10:57 pm