A Date

Ebony's Pov

I woke up at around 5 am because something was poking me in the back. But then I realized there was a huge and heavy arm on me. Which does make sense because I was sleeping on the couch.

I turn to my right to see Elijah, who has his hair all over his face. Then look over to Parker who looked a bit uncomfortable because Peyton had his foot in his face

I grab my phone to take a picture since there was just enough light. For you to be able to see the picture clearly.

Then I remove Peyton's foot from Parker's face. I still had a couple of hours till I had to go to work. I know I got up at 6:30 last time, thanks to Bri. But I have decided to go in late since I have a guest and that be rude to leave like that.

My mom always told me to have good manners, and not to be rude because if you're rude to someone, everyone is going to turn a blind eye. When you're getting snapped at.

I went back sleep to, listening to the sound of Elijah's heartbeat. Which is very relaxing, surprisingly.

At 8:30 I wake up to Peyton, tapping me on my head.

" Mommy," he said, tapping me on the head.

" Hmmm," I said, not ready to get up.

"Mommy," he says again.

" Yes"

" I'm hungry "

" Where's your dad and daddy"

" I don't know "

How are those idiots going to leave without feeding their son?

" Come on, let go get something to eat"

" Yay," Peyton said, jumping up and down on the bed.

After I get out of bed, I pick up Peyton and then head downstairs. Once we get downstairs, we see Elijah and Parker. And it looks like they are putting food down on the table.

They didn't see or hear us, till Peyton yell Daddy.

" Daddy"

" Huh," Elijah said.

" Oh good morning you two," Parker said when coming over, and kissing our foreheads.

" How did you sleep?" Elijah asked.

" Will I was sleeping on the couch but somehow end up in my bed"

" You must have sleepwalked all the way to your bed," Parker said, with a goofy smile, on his face.

" Yeah right, but it would have been better if someone don't wake me up. Tapping me on the head, at 8:30 in the morning" I said in a joking tone.

" Peyton, don't tap people in their heads," Parker said.

" Why"

" Because it's not nice.  Would you like someone to tap you on your head? No, because then you're going crying" Elijah said.

" I won't," Peyton said, trying to make his dad's energy.

Elijah gave Peyton a look like he didn't believe him.

" You two stop, and go eat," Parker said.

 I wouldn't mind if they did that. It is funny to see Elijah arguing with his son, then Parker tells them to stop

I sit Peyton down on the chair, then I take a site by Peyton. We all eat in comfortable silence, till Parker asked me a question.

" Ebony, we were wondering if you would like to on a date with us," Parker said.