26

Gavi personally had enough and started arguing with most of them, every little thing they did he had to keep involving himself and make things difficult.

Pedri kept and kept trying to hold him back Gavi didn't listen.

Soon he received a yellow, Lewandowski talked with him for a bit and told him to calm down but when Gavi's mad it's impossible to give him any type of advice.

On the other hand, I was jumping out of happiness, if I had made one mistake wrong I would've failed the test completely.

I left back to the seats but noticed things were getting rough, not even rough at this point there was literal drama.

I stood there confused and saw Xavi getting mad aswell.

What am I supposed to do now.

The referee got angry aswell and told Gavi to stop before giving him a red on the moment so he sighed and stopped finally.

The game finally returned back to how it was, giving Barca the opportunity to score a second with the help of Pedri.

After the game finished they started fighting AGAIN cause the other team said this game was unfair. The referee looked like he'd quit his job the moment but Xavi was shouting for his players to stop already.

Gavi and the others were walking towards us to which where I got up and tried talking with Gavi. Instead he pushed me away.

Damn okay feisty, I felt offended honestly but I ignored it in a way possible however what was he mad about.

At home I felt relaxed knowing I got my license, I even kind of forgot that Gavi was mad but I did want to check on him soon.

[Forca barca]

Xavi
Good game guys, you did extremely well with the goals and keeping the ball from going inside our net

Xavi
However I want to know why we're you mad gavi

Pedri
Gavi was getting bullied by the others

Xavi
I see but that's common what they do, guys stop giving attention to whose who bully you, they want to purposely give you a red

Gavi
But listen Xavi, they were INTENTIONALLY making us the bad players. We were the victim here and they would've hurt whoever if I wouldn't have gone between them

Xavi
Gavi, You're risking it too much you almost got a red have some patience and let the referee fix everything okay?

Gavi
whatever

Araujo
GG guys

Roberto
GG
Liked by everyone

-

[Pablito]

Y/n
Hey are things okay
Seen

Y/n
Gavi?

Pablito
Yes things are fucking alright

Y/n
Gavi can you calm down a little the game is over you guys won it

Y/n
Im here if you wanna talk