45

"Give me what Gavi?"

He takes something from his pocket and puts it on my head laughing even more, more and more.

"What gavi what is so funny?"

He takes his phone out and takes a picture of me to see how I look like then showed me his phone.

Apparently he bought a fish hat for me just to joke about it.

"Such a cute fish you are." He stretched it out too much I even found myself blushing at this point. I had to let go and laugh with him it's a cute moment overall.

"I have 2 gifts." I remembered.

"I knew you bought me something."

"You know me well then don't you?"

"What is it?"

"Hold on the bag is there I'll be back." I got up to get the bag that was placed near the chair and took out the scarf I had bought for him.

I headed to his way shouting don't look till I was able to sit down infront of him yet once.

I wrap around the scarf around his neck and he proceeds to open his eyes the moment warmth reached him.

"Awww this is so cute did you want me to be warm?"

"No I would've wanted you to turn into an ice block."

"you're no fun at all."

"No I'm joking I swear it just reminded me of something you'd wear you know."

"Thank you y/n that's very thoughtful of you." He thanks me.

"Oh wait what's the second gift?"

I was waiting for him to ask me so and I gathered up so much courage to kiss him on the cheek.

I lean back and look at him, he has lifted up his eyebrows so high out of shock.

"We're allowed to do that now?"

"Hahahah why not if your parents agree on us."

He leans in to kiss me on the forehead which made me go red. Holding my face with both of his hands just so and to give me a kiss.

"This is like every Korean drama I've ended up watching at night my dream my life is real."

"What's Korean drama?"

"NOTHING it's nothing you wouldn't get it."

"Okay I'll search it up later."

"DONT No NO NO NO!!!"

Gavi got up and started somehow RUNNING with his skates however I shouted for him to be careful not to fall but he did. He still kept going on and on.

I skated towards him and hugged him so tight to stop him from running. I let go and lay on the ice to make an angel on it although pretty much that won't work unless on snow.

Gavi does the same and we both look at the sky above us that we're filled up with stars here and there.

"Will you ever cheat on me?" Gavi starts

"Yes absolutely."

"What hey wait seriously."

"No I would haunt you just to die with you in the same grave."

"Thank you"

"Will you" I turn to face him.

"Where can I find someone like you"

"Find someone better than me then?"

"Yeah exactly, no one can get to that level stupid."

I smiled so hard to the point a tear came down from my eye out of how amazing this feeling in my heart was.