10

There was a knock on Regulus and Remus' dorm door. Remus jumped up with a mischievous grin.

"I'll get it" he sang and Regulus raised his eyebrows. The door opened and familiar voices sounded. Soon enough their tiny dorm was filled with the two living there, Barty, Evan and for some reason also Pandora. Regulus wouldn't say he was that close with her and as far as he knew his friends didn't know her, but he turned out to be wrong. Apparently Barty and Evan had befriended her at some sort of frat party. Regulus didn't even know they had those here. Remus was still grinning, it was obvious he had been the one to set this all up.

"You may be wondering, why am I blessed with Rosiers and Crouch's presence this evening" Evan said.

"Hey, what about me?" Pandora pouted. Evan looked at her for a moment.

"Rosiers, Crouch's, Malfoy's and Lupin's presence, then" he sighed. Regulus froze for a second, he hadn't known Pandora was a Malfoy. He cringed at the thought of her being related to Lucius, Narcissa's husband. Regulus didn't like him very much, he gave off very creepy vibes. Now that he thought of it, Pandora did have the exact same hair colour as Lucius. How closely related were they? He had never seen her at any sort of family gathering.

"He is blessed with my presence every day, Evan" Remus broke up his thoughts. Evan rolled his eyes.

"Fine, Ro-" Evan started again, but Regulus cut him off before he could repeat himself again.

"I am not blessed and I was not wondering that" he said, trying his best to keep his grin down. Evan threw his arms up in the air.

"You guys are fucking impossible, remind me why I'm friends with you again?" he cried out. All of them burst out laughing and Barty carefully put down his bag, which made a sound that sounded suspiciously much like a glass bottle when it hit the floor. Regulus narrowed his eyes and looked between the four of his friends.

"We just wanted to celebrate your win from yesterday, but you fell asleep the moment you got home" Remus explained.

"We're just doing pre-drink here, after that we'll go to a bar or something" Barty said. Ah, yes, because Regulus was such a big fan or going out. He didn't want to ruin his friends fun, though, so of course he just complied.

"Alright" he smiled. This was going to be a very long night.

•••

Remus was having the time of his life, his head was spinning from the alcohol and he was surrounded by friends. The plan had been to share one bottle and then head out to a bar, but they had now opened their third bottle from Remus' own little collection and were playing truth or dare. He was leaning against Regulus, who was drunk enough to allow it.

"Okay, pandora, truth or dare?" Evan said.

"Truth" Pandora grinned. Evan thought about it for a moment.

"Who do you think is the hottest person in this school?" he asked.

"Lily Evans" Pandora answered without hesitation. Next to Remus, Regulus gasped for air.

"James Potters girlfriend?" he stuttered. Barty let out a small yelp.

"No, no, guys. I heard they broke up" he yelled. Regulus sat up straight, Remus almost lost his balance from the sudden movement.

"They did? When? How do you know?" he asked. Remus frowned at his friends reaction. He didn't think he would care this much.

"Yesterday night, apparently. I overheard your brother and the Pettigrew boy talking in the cafeteria" Barty shrugged.