Things heat up in the dorm...

Evening of that same day.

Y/n was in her dorm room, still proud of having defeated the strongest boy in the class and having him whimper at her feet.

She showered quickly and slipped into her pijamas.

As she dried her windy hair... two knocks at the door.

She perked an eyebrow and went to open the door.

It was Bakugo, in his tank top and pijama pants. He seemed awkward and blushy, frantically jerking his head all over to check nobody was spying on him.

"Hmm? Explosion boy, what do you want?"

He rubbed the back of his head and looked down at the floor. "I-... can I... come in?"

Y/n eyed him up and down, before letting the boy enter her room. He was shakey, he did not seem like himself.

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah."

He sat on her bedside.

"You're not mad I floored you today, right? I'm not in the mood to hear one of your rants."

"It's-... not that." He rubbed his elbow. "On the contrary..." he gazed up at her.

It took her a few seconds of pondering to understand what the hell he meant.

"You... liked it?"

Bakugo bit his lower lip, then nodded.

She held her forehead with her right hand, no way! The strongest boy in the class liked her? That was a lot to take in.

Just a week ago she was insecure about her performance and now... the infamous Bakugo Katsuki was sitting down, perched on her bed with his legs crossed and his breath shakey.

It was so... powerinfusing... to shatter expectations like that... to exceed and humble the arrogant boy.

Y/n felt so powerful, so in control...

She got closer to him.

"You did like it... little explosion boy..."

She rested a hand on his chest before pushing him onto his back on the bed.

She prowled on him like a huntress."Let mommy destroy you..."