Weakness?

What exactly is weakness to me?

Overthinking previous errors; comparing oneself to others are two things that make me ponder. It's stupid. I do these things rather frequently, but I don't show it.

Why expose your frailty?
Why show it around like a trophy to others, when you know they'll simply use it against you in the end?
(i learned the hard way).

That's how these things normally go, therefore I'm not going to trust anyone since no one can be trusted.

White noise is the only sound in a room full of high achievers and morons who believe they are above everyone else; it's pretty amusing how ignorant people can be, how dangerous.

Pens scraping the paper, lids clicking, pen squeaking against the whitness of the board, and white noise no longer observed. The kids' yells may be heard from every direction. When will they shut the fuck up?

i sit back wondering deeply when this lesson will end, as i stare out the window i watch the blue sky and the clouds carmly gliding through it.

Many thoughts race through my mind in this moment and i cant stop thinking about how life was never easy. But i do think of the times that it was easier.

Because when your younger you dont think as much about bigger things, instead you focus on the small problems like not being able to find a toy or thinking about the fight you had with a sibling. But as you get older you overthink the bigger picture, things that you didnt notice as a child but you do now.

Maybe you realise things that happened to you as that little child weren't okay and that they shouldn't have occurred, that they weren't normal, and that you shouldn't have grown accustomed to them.

Like having to run from place to place away from people trying to hunt you down kill you off, and they did manage in the end; they did kill them and for that, I'll forever hate them.

The only thing that can help now is learning how to accept it and cope I guess. Little kids should be playing and laughing, building wonderful memories rather than observing and hearing things they can't understand, listening to cries, hearing shit being burned and the building falling apart and wondering why the people closest to you are the ones that have all suddenly disappeared in one night all cause of the fucking Argents.

There's nothing you can really do is there? so why revisit the past when life is life and it goes on and you can't alter a thing? Maybe because it never dies just like fucking cockroachs.

Her heart is pounding as she approaches the classroom slowly, and through the chemosignals, I can just smell the fear in her. I ask the female as she settles into the seat next to me if everything is okay since I recognized her, at least based on her appearance.

Normally we don't communicate, but I decided today would be an exception. She looks stunned by my question for a while before answering in a shaky voice.

Since there is a compelling aura of mystery about her and for once I want to be kind, I choose not to pursue her when she says,

"I'm fine thanks,"

even though I know that is not the truth. Instead, I decide to keep an eye on her.

I've been zoned out for the past few minutes that the class was happening and before I knew it the bell rang and I quickly got up to leave.

The plan was for Laura to come pick me up, like always. But something was different, felt different.

I text her leaving hundreds of messages, I also call her a few times when she doesn't answer I start to worry.

I can hear someone approaching me though who it was I wasn't sure, so I turn to look. It turned out to be the girl from my previous class,

"hey," she says quietly

"oh, hello" I answer back

"you okay? You seem lost" she says as I look around to see that there are not in fact many people at the school anymore

"yes I'm all good about to start walking home, are you doing okay? You seemed a bit stressed out in class" I answer

"oh, yeah I'm doing better now thanks, Im Lydia by the way"

"That's good to hear, oh and I'm Jane"

"Well, I'm going to get going now, see you tomorrow?"

"yeah, see you bye"

I then start making my way to the apartment that Laura had rented out till Friday this week. It's Thursday, so I'm going to need to find her.

Not even 5 minutes away from school a black Camaro honk's at me, I walk faster trying to ignore it, then I hear the window roll down. I walk faster my heart racing, why is this happening again? When I plan on running I hear the person call out

"Jane" the voice is of someone I know but I can't get around it, I stop dead in my tracks. And turn around.

"..." I say nothing, I recognize the man in the car, my brother. Even though I missed him I wasn't ready to see him again, not after the fire, not after what Kate did, he fell victim to her charm but yet I still can't stop to think that if he never met her this would have never happened.

"get in the car Jane" you were gone for fucking 6 years and that's what you decide to say, fuck off.

"..." but I don't tell him anything

"Please Jane, it's about Laura, just get in and I'll explain what's going on"

"okay" I finally say while getting in, long time brother, long time.