+ THIRTEEN +

++ SCARA MAKES A PROMISE ++

scram.mouche

y.n.bae
hey scara babe?

scram.mouche
yes my queen?

damn queen just- ❤

what

what

werent you gonna say
something?

ohh yea
we're graduating soon

yea and?

we're going to different
colleges arent we 😢

yea...

um u wanna make um..

a baby?
bc yes

scara...

fuck
*deletes it*
you saw nothing

i saw everything when u
were making me ur queen
😏

ik you did 😏

wanna do it again

ofc my queen
wait
what were you asking btw

huh 😕

"um u wanna make um.."

oh
come over and ill ask u

k
omw
love you

love you too ❤

-----

scaramouche got to your house as fast as he could. the same as all the previous times, he pulled into your driveway next to xiao's car since no one else was ever home.

you were standing at the front door, waiting for scaramouche to come inside. after he got out of his car, he ran to the door, sweeping you off your feet and kissing you with confidence.

"let's go to my room?" you whispered against his lips before he set you down.

he nodded and you brought him to your room, holding his hand the whole way. he already memorized the entire layout of your house, despite the few times he'd been there.

pushing open the door of your room, you told scaramouche to sit on your bed.

"do you want water or something?" you asked your boyfriend. "a snack?"

scaramouche smirked. "you're the only snack i need." he chuckled a bit before noticing your slight glare. "um, i'll take water."

you nodded and left to get water.

is she okay? scaramouche asked himself. she's being awfully strange today. maybe she's on her period?

"here's your water," you announced, coming into the room and locking the door. you set his water on your desk and sat down next to him, looking him in the eyes. "can i ask my question now?"

"yes," scaramouche replied, gently grabbing one of your hands and squeezing it.

"can you make a promise to me?" scaramouche nodded. you smiled, took a deep breath, closed your eyes and quickly asked, "can you promise that after we graduate, we'll still date and we'll see each other when we can and we won't cheat during college and that you'll, hopefully, spend forever with me?"

scaramouche smiled and kissed your forehead, causing you to slowly open your eyes. "of course, my queen."

then he kissed you with such passion and love that no one else could ever give you.

and you two stayed in your bed, loving one another until you were both too tired.

a/n
ending it here everyone :)
i hope you enjoyed this! its not my best and i got stuck
on what to write after chapter 11 but i hope its not too
much of a mess to read haha
take care everyone <3