Enemies to lovers

Chris pov

"Nick, can we not invite y/n just this one time," Matt asked.

"Let me about it, no. I don't care if u hate each other me and Chris love her and she loves us so deal with it. And it's a fucking party we're going to Matt,she probably was already invited," Nick answered.

"If anyone even bothered to think about her," Matt replied.

"Matt enough come on dude she's our best friend. We hang out with her every single day," I add

"She's YOUR best friend. Not mine," Matt says walking towards the car

Matts pov

God I really do hate her,she's obnoxious and annoying and is so full of herself for no reason at all. She has got nothing to be full of herself about.

God I have sometimes look at pics of her that I had from group pics and wish I could crop her out and make an album dedicated to her and ball the images she is cropped out of and give them to her. I hate her with a burning passion.

I get in the car and wait for Nick and Chris. I saw Nick on the phone. Probably to y/n. Bitch.

A couple mins pass and I'm growing impatient. I beep the horn to grab their attention and they look annoyed. I get out the car and see what's going on. Just as I'm near the door I here them talking.

"Y/n listen to me it's alright we will be their as fast as we can hold their and don't move don't try and fix urself and don't pull it out," Nick says to her.

"Y/n. Are you their. Shit Nick what the fuck even happened," Chris said

"I'll explain in the car. Y/n please answer," Nick says down the phone.

At this point I grew abit about what has happened but I shook back to the car.

"Matt go now y/n she's dying," Chris said

"Chris chill, she's hopefully just passed out from shock, she got stabbed in the chest in her kitchen some body broke in and tried to rob her," Nick says to me and Chris.

"What if that person is still their," I say

"Well we're going I'm not risking loosing my best friend," Nick says

I scoff thinking their just being dramatic now. We pull up to y/n drive. I look in and the front door is wide open.

"Stay their," I say to them both.

"What no," they protested

"Stay.their." I slam the door and lock it. So they can't leave. I don't want to go in but if they go on it will won't be good for y/n if she is passed out from shock and she hates me aswell so I guess that might force her to get up.

As I am walking I see a knife in the floor. Bloodstained and huge. Ok this bad.

"y/n," I shout.

"Matt," a faint voice says.

How did she know it was me why am I the first person that came to mind.

"Hey, Woah." Looking at the wound

"You need the hospital now," I say

I pick her up and put her in the back of the car.

"Oh my god oh my god," Nick panicks.

I drive to the hospital and they take y/n in.

I'm sat in the waiting room. Still thinking about why my name came to mind first. It baffles me.

"Are you Matt?" A nurse comes out of y/n room and asks.

"I-yes," I say stuttering the first but. Nerves

"Great, y/n will be set to leave in just a couple mins. She will need crutches for the next 4 week while her stitches dissolve. She may also need help with a lot of day to day activities since the wound was in suck a risky area. Feeling in her right side which she says is the hand she writes with. Is paralysed," the nurse says

"Will she be ok?" I ask
"Yes her feeling should come within 3 weeks if not please come back cause we will need to look into it," the nurse said

"Alright no problem thank you," I say to the lady and she nods her head.

Awesome now we have to look after y/n. Not what I want right now.

"Hey Matt, is she ready," Nick says coming out the bathroom.

"Uh ye go get her I'll be in the car,"I say.

Time skip 1 week later.

"MATT FUCK OFF," y/n shouts
"YOUR IN MY HOUSE YOU FUCK OFF," I shout back.
"UGH YOUR SO FUCKIN-ah" she stops scolding me and leans down.

"Wats wrong now," I say

"Nout back off," she says.

"What's wrong y/n," I say more sternly

"Matt seriously fuck off-ahh," she says. He groans getting more louder and painfull sounding.

She starts losing balance and I shout Nick and Chris. No reply. Jesus.

"Come here," I say giving her a hand to the counter. She tries to pull herself into it but is unable to. I put my hands under her arms and lift her.

"Thanks," she says.

"Shit y/n what have you done,"

"Huh, what,"

I stare down at her chest. Blood seeping through her shirt.

"Oh this happens a lot. I'm meant to treat it to stop it but um my hand is out of use right now," she says wincing.

"Here let me help you, what do you need," I ask her. Generally now starting to care for her.

"Just ice in a towel on it," she says. I do so and put the cold cloth on her chest. She clothes her eyes and I take this time to gets better look of her. Nice shiny glossy hair. Plumped lips. Beautiful long eyelashes. Amazing nose. Sting jaw. And her figure is outstanding.

"Matt," she says.

"Oh ye," I say snapping out of my thoughts.

"Your staring," she giggles. That laugh. Omg I have never heard that laugh but suddenly all that hatred all that anger I felt towards her. Flowed right off me.

"Ye sorry," I say.
"I love your hair," she says looking at my hair.
"And your eyes,your lips, I love you matt," she says. Her eyes widen abit after she realises what she just said.
"Omg I'm so sorry. I thought I was talking in my head. I completely forgot-" she starts ranting and it hit me. All this time i have hated alls It has been is love I couldn't handle and pushed away.

She was still ranting so I did the only cliche. Ron com shit ever.

I kissed her. I felt her eyes widen but I didn't stop. She soon settled into the kiss and it's like our lips moulded together. They started moving in sync and she deepend the kiss.

"OH MY GOD CHRIS,".  We here.

We immediately pull back and stare at the stares. We turn to see Nick standing with his phone out showing Chris something who has just ran up to him.

"I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HATED EACH OTHER,". He shouts.

We just look at each other and shrug. She lets out that amazing laugh again.

God why did I ever hate her.