Model

"OMG NICKKK," I shouted excitedly

I had put my name down to model for Victoria secret. Obviously it isn't my first modelling job.  I modelled for smaller yet big brands like next,H&M,magazine. Teen vogue. But if I do Victoria secret.  That will shoot my career off big time.

"WHATTT," Nick shouted back.

He walked into matts room we're I was while Matt was in the bathroom. Chris followed after wanting to know what's going on and Matt left the bathroom.

"Hmm hi nicks," I said waving to all of them. They sarcastically laughed and sat next to me.

"They answered," I squealed.

"Who answered," Matt said

"Victoria secret," I said

"You signed up," Chris asked.

"Nope I put my name down for a job modelling with them. You know lingerie mink dresses. Outfits all that jazz," I answer excited

"Open it. Open ittt," Nick said.

"Isn't that a big much considering your 18," Matt said. Yes I was quite young to be modelling this stuff but. Yolo

"Be reet," I shrugged.
"Ready," I said

The triplets nodded.

I opened the email and read along abit.

Then I saw the words.

Y/n, we would love to take on your application and accept you as a Victoria secret model. You start on 3 November. If you are able you can catch a flight with the tickets we booked for you to come. You can bring 3 people only.

     Yours sincerely. Victoria secret

"OMGGG YOU DID IT," Nick said. 

Matt and Nick hugged me and I laughed of excitement.
"Well theirs a flight in 3 days for us to catch so I would hurry up and pack boys cause your coming with me," they squealed in excitement.

"Wait what about your family," Matt asked.

"Why on earth would I bring them to watch me model lingerie and stuff," i said.

"Wait we're gonna see you in lingerie, you ok with that," Chris said

"Duh you guys are my best mates and besides it's your guys. Your the only people I know aren't gonna judge me,"

Time skip. 4 days later at the shoot.

"Alright y/n. Welcome out your stuff their and I see these are the people you brought. I'm the director of the shoot you guys are?" The polite man questioned. 

They introduced themselves and the director was fascinated. He looked at Matt and then me.

"Y/n do you have any relation to these boys," the director asked.

"No sir, just my best friends," I said

"Ok perfect you guys up for some modelling as well," the director said.

They looked at each other and Nick shook his head.

"Sorry modelling isn't my thing you know. I usually take the photos," Nick said

The director looked at Chris. Chris said the same. Weren't up to it.

Oh matts turn. I already know matts gonna say no. Which I kinda wish he wouldn't cause I have always had a slight crush on Matt.