2.

"BAJI-SAN!"

You turned around to only face an excited grin on your fellow friend's face. You smiled while you were tieing up your hair.

"Chifuyu!" you walked up to him and high-five him.

"How have you been?" you placed your arm around his shoulders.

"Oh! I've been good!" Matsuno Chifuyu was one of Baji [Name]'s best friends since their early teens and they've only grown closer as the years pass by.

The others are yet to be introduced.

The two walked over to PK Academy as they chatted. They were talking pretty loudly and that caused a few people to look at them with interest.

What you, the reader didn't know, is that you forgot your glasses and to slick back your hair since you woke up late. So you just had a messy low ponytail.

You were slaying that look tho. Like, slay 🤩🤞!

While you both were walking to class, you walked by Saiki and this confused him. He shifted his head towards you and your best friend.

Earlier

'Baji-san this. Baji-san that. What's so great about Baji that has this Matsuno guy so infatuated with him?'

Saiki spoke his inner monologue.

Saiki was just sitting in his seat with Kaidou and Nendou having a one-sided conversation with him. While that was happening, you and Chifuyu started getting closer to the door and Saiki prepared for you to try and interrupt his day like the two other nuisances.

But he froze when you completely walked past him and to your seat.

'Huh?'

"Oh! It seems like Baji-kun didn't try today, Saiki. Oh no! This must be part of Dark Reunion's scheme to take over the world by replacing one of our precious classmates! I, the Jet Black Wings, will come up with a plan to get back our real classmate and possibly save the planet!"

'This is Kaidou Shun, one of the nuisances that bother me every day. The dumb-looking one is Nendou Riki.'

Saiki told you, the people reading this.

'And the ones who just passed me were a nuisance and a transfer student. The older one is Baji [Name] and the one with the undercut is Matsuno Chifuyu, the so-called "Delinquent"'

He continued. He paused and took a quick glance at [Name]. Soon, flashbacks started flooding into his head.

'Hm.'