4.

"So, Baji-san."

"Yeah?" [Name] turned around to Chifuyu while sitting at a lunch table. The blonde then sat next to him and placed his lunch on the table next to the other male.

"There was a reason why I transferred here, to PK Academy." He continued.

"Which is...?" The [H/C]-ette started eating again.

"We need your help."

"With what?"

"In forming a gang to go against the Kanto Manji Gang." This caused [Name] to choke on his food mid-swallow.

"What." He turned his slowly towards the nervous blonde, who was looking anywhere but his older friend. "What do you mean the 'Kanto Manji Gang'? That name sounds like a shitty rip-off of the Tokyo Manji Gang." [Name] sighed in frustration.

While those two were talking, Saiki and the gang were all chatting like it was the last thing to do on Earth. Saiki didn't mean to eavesdrop but with his telepathy, he couldn't really help it. But now that he'd found out that his old and new classmates were delinquents, he thought that made sense. Their fighting skills seemed way too professional to be of a beginner level.

And Matsuno's admiration towards Baji was something that looked like it's been there for a long time. Don't get him wrong, he's glad that Baji isn't bothering him but since he's been doing it for a long time now, he couldn't help but be a little irritated. Not that nobody noticed.

Saiki was, as other people would call, jealous of Matsuno. Not that he thinks he is. He would say, he's a little bothered. Not that he would ever admit it. Not in his entire lifetime.

'So Mikey really did give in to his impulses.'

Saiki paused. Impulses? He shifted his eyes over to [Name] and saw worry shining in his [E/C] eyes. Saiki wondered what got him showing so much emotion in his eyes that he didn't hear the bell signaling that lunchtime was over.

"Saiki, c'mon. We gotta get to class." He heard Hairo call out to him. Saiki turned his head and nodded silently to him and headed to class right behind [Name] and Chifuyu.

The group headed back to their classroom in time and sat in their seats, talking and waiting for class to begin. Though, when the teacher came, Saiki started dreading this class even more.

'A new student? Again?! We already have Matsuno!!'

________
Sorry for the short chapter 😭