Sumedh ignores Mallika💔

Sumedh: Bass.. Mujhe aur kuch nahi sun na.. Chali jaao iss ghar se.. Aur ainda iss ghar mein dikhaayi di na, toh mein tumhare behen ko bol dunga ki tumne mujhe dhokha diya, mujhse jhoot bola..

Shouting at Mallika, Sumedh left that place in anger filled eyes and with tears.. Mallika was standing like a statue looking at the ground, heart broken and many feelings hit her mind.. And finally, she broke down.

Mallika(in crying voice): Yeh Sumedh ko kya hogaya?

Far away there, a guy was listening to all these and decided to talk to Sumedh..

It was none other than Sumedh's bro Himanshu Soni..

Himanshu goes down to Sumedh's room and finds that he is with his phone..

Himanshu: Sumedh.. Tujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye thha.. Mallika ka koi dosh nahi.. Ussne kya kiya?

Sumedh just got irritated and finally told with anger.....

Sumedh: Ohhh (in a sarcastic way).. Dekho toh kaun bol raha hai.. Aap toh Mallika ka side le rahe ho.. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai, aap kiske bhai ho.. 

Himanshu: Dekh Sumedh, yeh side vide lene ka koi prashn nahi uthta.. Mein dono ko support karta hoon.. Mallika is literally crying by thinking what you have done to her..

Sumedh: Mujhe kuch nahi sun na..

By that time Shivya comes in..

Shivya: Guys! Good news! We are going to a restaurant for lunch today..

A/N: Actually Shivya had planned a plan..

Both: Oh really? Ufff.. Finally Ghar ka khana se chuti toh mili😂

A/N: Kis kis ko ghar ka khana Roz pasand nahi? Hands up!😂😂

After sometime, they got ready and reached the restaurant.. The name was "The soothing restaurant"

There Mallika and her brother were already present.. Mallika's eyes were searching his.. Sumedh and his family reached the restaurant and Shivya purposely took a table beside Mallika's.

After the waiter bought their food, they started eating.. While eating, Sumedh was feeling a bit sad.. His eyes started exploring the place, there he saw Mallika & her brother sitting.. Immediately Sumedh got angry, that he decided to leave that place..

Mallika followed her until she was about to fall.. When she was about to fall a strong hand as if it was a wall surrounded her waist.. It was none other than Sumedh.. Sumedh's concern bought a small smile on Mallika's face.. Then they just broke everything and left the restaurant with their respective family.. 

Shivya told every single thing to Himanshu..

Flashback..🥺

Few days ago, before Mallika came to Sumedh's house a guy called Rahul had lust on Mallika. He wanted her at any cost.. One day, when Basant called Mallika in his house Mallika told everything to Sumedh.. Without informing Sumedh, Mallika used to do nothing without him..

Mallika: Hello.. Sumedh.. Mein ab Rahul ke ghar jaa rahi hoon (in a low voice, so that no one can hear)

Sumedh: Hmmm.. Theek hai..

So Sumedh, secretly reached Rahul's house.. Basant got attracted to her this much, that he forgot to close the door..

🔞Light Mature content ahead🔞

Rahul pinned Mallika to the wall, and started kissing her lips.. Mallika didn't respond.. As Sumedh saw this, he really got heartbroken and had a misunderstanding against Mallika..

🔞Mature content end🔞

A/N: Aleeyyy.. Mujhe maaf karna.. Meine toh kuch bhi nahi padha..🤭🤭

Back to the present..

Shivya told all these to him..

Shivya: Bass, yahi karan ke liye Sumedh, Mallika se dur ho gaya.. Hume kaise bhi karke.. Unn dono ko vapas Lana hi hoga..

Himanshu: Hmm..

In Sumedh's room,

Sumedh was continuously receiving text messages from Mallika.. But Sumedh ignored it.. After sometime, Sumedh opened that message and kept it open as it is..

On the other hand, 

Mallika (in mind): Bass ek chotti si misunderstanding ke liye, tumne mere saath rishta Tod diya? Kyu Sumedh?? Kyu? (In a crying voice)

Precap: Mallika's secret wedding and Both of them re- unite❤️💓❣️💕

Hi guys, here is the next sad chapter.. After the next chapter, I shall end this story.. One question, do you guys want mature content in the next chapter? As there is going to be a big yet unbelievable twist!!

Stay tuned!

I will try updating the next chapter, if you guys complete my targets..

Comment goal- 3+

Votes- 5+

Viewer goals- 10+

Hope you enjoyed! Radhe Radhe!!😇😇