Mallika's wedding and Both of them re-unite ❤️

The next day,

After Mallika got up from sleep, she heard her brother talking to some family regarding her marriage.. She tried to listen, but she couldn't..

She quickly got ready, and after her brother finished talking to them, her brother directly came to her..

Vijay (Mallika's brother): Tumhara shaadi ho rahi hai.. Batao toh kiske saath?

Mallika became emotional..

Mallika (In a sad way): Kiske saath?

Vijay(Holding her cheerfully with a smile): Arey aur kaun? Jisske saath tum pyaar karti ho..

Mallika's face lit up.. But still she was sad..

Mallika: Par bhaiya.. Sumedh toh mujhse pyaar nahi karta na... Toh kaise?

Vijay: Tu chinta mat kar.. Bhagwaan sab theek kar denge..

Mallika: Accha.. Kya mein jaa sakti hoon shopping ke liye?

Vijay: Accha baba.. Chali jaana..

Mallika quickly became ready and went for shopping.. After sometime, as Mallika was about to come out from the mall, Rahul came and quickly threatened Mallika and took her to a godown..

Rahul: Kya re Mallika?! Tu mujhe chodkar kisske saath pyaar kar rahi thi? Uss kamine Sumedh ke saath?

On the other hand..

Himanshu got a call from Mallika's brother.. Vijay told everything to him, and told him to tell it to Sumedh.. He did as he was told..

Himanshu got inside Sumedh's room where Sumedh was feeling something wrong is going on with someone..

Himanshu: Sumedh! Tujhe jaakar Mallika ko bachana padega..

Sumedh immediately got up with anger..

Sumedh: Aap phirse uss Mallika ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai.. Meine kitni baar..

He was interrupted by Shivya as well as Himanshu..

Shivya: Sumedh.. Tujhe bhale hi lag raha hoga ki Mallika ne tujhe dhokha diya.. Par yeh baat nahi hai.. Mallika tujhe dil se chahthi Hai.. Vo tujhse bohot pyaar karti hai aur usske Dil mein, tere liye ek khaas jagah hai.. Uss din jo bhi hua, usski koi dosh nahi.. Uss Rahul ne hi Mallika ke saath batameezi ki.. Vo kitni din Tak sehti Rahi.. Ussne kuch bhi na bola, na hi Kiya Sumedh.. Vo ab musibat mein hai.. Jaao, jaldi usse bacha le..

Sumedh immediately realised his mistake and became emotional.

Sumedh: Vo itni din Tak sehti Rahi? Vo Kam se kam mujhe bata toh sakti thi..

After this, he rushed to the spot where Mallika was taken by Rahul..

He saw Mallika lying unconscious there, and Rahul was about to kill Mallika and by that time, Sumedh came and saved her..

He fought and finally put Rahul in jail (A/N: I am skipping the fight part..)

Along with Sumedh, Mallika's brother, Sumedh's brother and sister came there and took care of Mallika.. As soon as Mallika gained her consciousness she was shocked to see Sumedh seeing her emotionally..

Sumedh(cupping her cheeks): Tum theek toh ho na, Mallika? Mujhe maaf karna.. Mujhse Aisa..

Mallika immediately stopped Sumedh from telling further..

Mallika(with tears): Tumhara koi dosh nahi.. Mein samajhti hoon..

After all these they went to their respective homes and they were still in touch with eachother not by marriage but by love..

                                             THE END 

Thank you all for your love and support you guys have given to me and this story.. For making this story an amazing one, thank you so so much!

How was my overall story? I need reviews so that I can improve myself!

Do you guys want season 2 of this story?

If yes, do let me know!

Till that, bye will meet with a new story!!

Radhe Radhe❤️❤️💕✨🌟