Chapter 6:Berserker Is Here!?

Ritsuka pov

Shit!Why does this always happen!!!

Currently I'm in front of the dock with many ship girls behind me.

In front of us from what I heard from Belfast is a siren named observer,she is holding a holy grail....well that one thing is scary....but the thing behind her.

Berserker...... Heracles.....

How the fuck should we beat him!?even with everyone  firing their salvo it will probably not hurt him!!!when you have him as your allies you surely feel great but when you have him as an enemy..... despair suddenly comes to my mind...

If I were to fight him... I still don't know much about using the Fool class card!and even If I did the Galahad shield would not be a great match for him!!!

Observer:"greeting commander of Azur Lane... your face really looks pale..."

Ritsuka:"berserker...."

Observer:"oh you know him then I suppose you know about this thing."

She held out the Holy Grail...

Enterprise:"commander you know what that monster is!?"

Ritsuka:"yeah...."

???:"commander please tell us what you know about that monster."

Ritsuka:"umm miss who are you?"

Wales:"Name prince of Wales,I would like for us to have tea but the situation right now....."

Ritsuka:"It's Heracles."

Wales:"Heracles? I'm not following."

Ritsuka:"Heroes from Greek mythology or also goes by the name Hercules."

Warspite:"what!?"

Warspite:"wait you tell me now that thing is Hercules!?"

Ritsuka:"yes and I'm sure the combination of all ship girls might not even kill him."

Enterprise:"no way-"

Ritsuka:"please trust me...I dealt with him before with the help of my friend and it take us a long time to kill him because of his ability."

Kaga:"what ability?"

Ritsuka:"if say you were ables to kill him,he will come back to life and gain resistance or immunity to the thing that kill him up to twelve times."

Warspite:"the twelve labors...."

Kaga:"you should be a history teacher."

Warspite:"shut up."

Observer:"well enough talking.... berserker target their commander."

Berserker roar making the sea splash violently but interrupt by Bismarck who immediately make the first move.

The clouds disappear revealing berserkers who run on water toward ritsuka with no scratches.

Ritsuka:"I want the aircraft carrier send most of their plane and try to make smoke so that it can blind him while I run toward the end of the Island!!!!"

Ritsuka immediately run while kaga and her junior shoukaku send a barrages of airplane.

Ritsuka:"I want some light cruiser and battleship to follow me while the other watch out for any siren invasion!!!"

Ritsuka:"shit how do I deal with him!"

Someone running beside him and it was her trusted maid.

Belfast:"what the order master!"