𝟯.𝟬

^Kurosawa Raiji

When we reached downstairs I saw a man sitting down, I looked at Kenji, but he continued walking with my hand in his.

"Niisan" Kenji greeted the man, "What are you doing here?"

So they are brothers they do resemble each other to a degree, his brother was handsome as well, and I guess good looks run in the family. He was around the same height as Kenji. His dark eyes pierced into me, as he observed me then he spoke.

"Kenji, Genkidesu ka? Watashi wa anata o hōmon suru koto ni shimashita. Kono utsukushī josei wa daredesuka" the man replied as he got up and looked at me.

(T/S :  Kenji, How Are You? I Decided To Pay You A Visit, Who Is This Beautiful Woman?)

"Kōtai sure, she's mine" Kenji replied as he brought me to his chest, holding onto my head with his hand. I got a whiff of his scent, and he smell good.

(T/S : Back Off)

His brother raised his hand in defeat and nodded. "Where is she from?" He asked, now in English.

"The Caribbean, now mind your business, why are you here," Kenji asked.

My tummy was grumbling, I prayed that it wasn't too loud. I tried pulling away from his chest but he held me in place. "Kenji I'm hungry," I said softly, as the two brothers chatted.

He nodded and let me go as I walked into the Kitchen, the chef Riyuki as Kenji called him greeted me with a nod. He served the food which looked so good my hungry ass dug in immediately. It was so good I let out a moan which cause Kenji to enter the kitchen, he was behind me, and he tilted my head backwards so I could look at him.

"Don't do that." He said lowly.

As I swallowed I licked my lips, and replied "Do what?" I asked.

"Moan, like that in front of anybody that's not me, I'm the only one who's supposed to hear you like that, you got that?" He scolded as we looked into each other eyes. I pulled my head down away from his eyes and continue eating.

"Answer me Kireina." He almost shouted.

"Yeah" I muttered lowly. I guess it was loud enough for him to hear because he left the room probably to chat with his brother. I shook my head at him, doing too much like it was never that serious. The food was good what did he expect, not to mention my ass was starving.

After I finish eating, I left the kitchen where I saw Kenji sitting down on his phone. My eyes darted to the door. Could I make it? I'm pretty sure he had security outside.

"Don't even think about it Kireina" He replied not even looking up.

"I'm going to use the bathroom," I murmured.

He didn't respond so I took that as a yes and went towards the bathroom where I was grabbed by the wrist and pulled inside.

"So we meet again Bijin," Kenji's brother said, then he introduce himself " I'm Raiji what's yours?"

(T:S Beautiful Person/Woman)

"We didn't really meet again you pulled me in here. And I'm sure you already know my name." I replied as I look up at him, we were close, and my chest was pressing into his body, just below his breast.

"Hm true, however, my brother likes keeping things all to himself you see he wouldn't even tell me your name," Raiji replied, as he gently touch my cheek.

"Uhm, you can back up a lil bit," I replied as his pelvic area touched my stomach.

"Sorry about that," he replied, as he moved back a bit.