𝟭.𝟬

I woke up with a head splitting headache. I flinched when I touch my head, there was a bandage on my head. I looked around not seeing Alyssa and began panicking. I didn't even realise the surroundings was different. I got up and grabbed the doorknob thinking that it was close but it opened easily. I looked around the place. I was inside a large building the ceiling was really high. I walked down the stairs, I felt for my pocket knife in my pocket but it was no longer there. I grabbed the nearest thing I could find to use as a weapon, a vase.

When I reached downstairs  I became face to face with a tall male , his broad well toned shoulders. His hair was in a half up half down bun, he had on a white wifebeater  and black pants.

"You're up" he responded already knowing I was there. He turned around.

"Stay back" I warned . He was honestly one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. He stood tall, looking down at my 5'4 figure. He was slim, yet he had some muscle. My eyes moved from his torso to his face. He chuckled at me looking at the vase, even his laugh was beautiful. I gripped the vase tightly, even though he was handsome I wasn't gonna hesitate to bash his head in if he steps towards me.

"Please don't, my grandmother gave me that." He replied nonchalantly, as he looked at the vase.

"I'm Kurosawa Kenji, you can call me Kenji." He introduced himself. He stepped towards me, I froze in my step as he took the vase away, and place it down gently.

"Where's my friend? Did you save us or did you take us?" I questioned.

"Both?" He replied. " Well you're friend is a room upstairs sleeping, maybe she's away now who knows, and your welcome." He replied.

"For what?" I asked.

"I saved your life, you owe me." He responded, as he walk towards me looking at me intensely. He raised his hands and touch my cheek gently. "Kireina" he mumbled, as his hands trailed from my cheek to my neck.

Why am I letting this man touch me and I don't even know him, not to mention I have a boyfriend, but my legs froze in their spot, I liked his touch they are gently, not to mention my pussy started tingling, like girl get a grip. Time and place.

"Stop" I managed to let out.

"What's your name?" He asked, still not backing up our body touching each other.

"Personal space?" I replied.

He laughs and stepped back, "Apologises"

"I'm pretty sure you already know." I replied. "It's Leila."

"Beautiful name for the beautiful woman." He complimented.

I mentally smiled, but kept a stoic face. "Hungry?" He asked.

I didn't really trust him, but he did save us from that taxi man. "Yea" I replied

Alyssa walked down rubbing her eyes, she threw herself on me. I held onto her as she rambled on about shes never gonna drink again. I don't think she realise where we are and what happened.

"Alyssa this is Kenji-"

"It's Kurosawa" he cut me off.

"He helped us last night." I finished.

"He's fine as hell" she whispered in my ear.

His eyes travelled down to her with her arms around me and frowned. He turned around and told us to follow him. Alyssa pulled back and grabbed my hand. We went to the kitchen where pancakes was served.

"Something more western for you guys, hope you like pancakes." He replied.

"Did you make this?" I asked.