Chapter 8

I want to go ahead and say that a lot of BDSM will be introduced in this story. I realize I didn't put that in the summary, and I know it isn't for everyone. But let's face it. This is Caius we are talking about here. That crazy bastard IS NOT going to be gentle.

Also, I won't be posting kinks as warnings in this story like I did with my other one. Just know that BDSM practices a lot of rough sex that could be sensitive to some.

For those who don't like stories that are just smut, don't worry. It won't be in every single chapter.... Just 98% of them ;)
Enjoy! 🖤

Luna was quite the different creature, indeed. She could survive on both blood and human food, turn into a werewolf as she pleased, sleep, and even feel the change in temperatures.

She was dead, but alive.

As she laid in front of the fire, Caius pushed back to watch her glowing body under the streaks of light.

The second he moved, she began squirming in her sleep, desperate to feel his cool skin against hers.

And of course, he was happy to oblige.

His chest pressed against her back, fingers skimming up and down her silky skin. He had never once thought to be blessed with a mate. And there she was. Right next to him.

Under his soft caressing hand, Luna let out a low whimper, that immediately caused Caius to tense.

Those damn sounds... it was enough to make him get down on his knees.

But that wasn't what made him freeze against her.

No, it was the second her backside started rubbing against his cock that caught his attention, making all movements come to an abrupt halt. Was she not asleep?

"Amore, what are you doing?" He whispered gently against the shell of her ear.

The feeling of his lips ghosting over her skin, his cold breath making goosebumps rise. She all the sudden found herself wide awake with an unimaginable hunger. "I...," Luna hated how much he made her stumble over her words. He was affecting her in more ways than one. "Caius, I need you. Please."

Without another word escaping their lips, he shoved his already aching cock into her pussy, slamming his hips against hers at an unnatural pace.

Luna screamed out from the sudden intrusion, clenching around him as if she were holding onto dear life.

He hissed in her ear from the way she clamped onto him, making him go faster.

His hand wrapped around her neck, slightly squeezing to see her reaction. The way she responded was delightful, and more than enough to continue.

As Caius watched her eyes roll from choking her, he began to think of every single thing he was going to do to destroy her beautiful body. He had an obvious sadistic side to him. But it also transferred to the bedroom as well.

Being a big fan of pain and pleasure, he thought of when he would introduce her to the locked room.

Just the thought of tying her up while whipping her made him unconsciously tighten his fingers around her neck, a deep growl erupting from his chest. But not yet. He will ease her into that.

"Fuck. Caius," she gasped out, surprised by how much she enjoyed him practically choking the life out of her.

The second his other hand harshly slapped her ass, she lost it.

Her body spasmed in his hold as she came hard around his cock. "Good girl."

Caius didn't relent on his brutal thrusts. Instead, he released her neck and pushed her onto her stomach, flat against the ground, pounding her pussy as hard as possible.