52

stella.russell started a live video
watch before it ends

👁️7,424

"Hey guys!" She greeted waving at the camera before leaning closer to see how many had joined the live "I'm just waiting for you guys to join in, I have something important to say"

"I hope you all happy and healthy and Happy New year" she continued before reading the comments section "How was my holiday? Oh, it was great! I've spent Christmas with my parents and now ai'm spending the New Year's in Monaco, personally I've never been to Monaco, this is my first time here and I'm just so happy, I'm surrounded by love and family"

"Go live with Lando" she read quietly before chuckling "I will, just give me like five minutes because I'm about to announce something."

user246435: Are you with Charles now?
user645543: Who is your celebrity crush?
user386644: Did you meet his family?
user478543: When's the album?
user596674: Is that Charles' hoodie?

"I know it had been a long time since I went live but I officially finished the album and it's called This is what it feels like" she announced with a grin before taking a sip from her cup of coffee "I'm so excited for you all to hear it, it will be out February 16th. I'm just grateful for you and Aaron Dessner who keeps reminding me to never give up and-"

She trailed off before taking a deep breath "It's just feels good to let go of the past, to finally move on without a closure and just please don't wait for a closure, just move forward and never look back, you deserve it more. Aaron honestly made me feel it and your support as well"

"Whether you love me or not, I'm grateful and just thank you so much" she finished with a genuine smile

Charles opened the door with a small smile, she frowned as he looked around "Have you seen my keys?" He questioned curiously and she shook her head in denial

"No, have you checked the kitchen?" She asked with a pointed look, he always dropped them on the counter without even realising it

"Which Ice cream flavour you asked for again?" He asked putting on his jacket and her eyes lit as she completely forgot that she was live

"Peanut butter and vanilla one"

"Babe, you said that you'd try the almond one with me" he gave her a teasing look "So peanut butter, vanilla and Almond"

"Fine" she groaned loudly, she was picky when it came to ice cream and he had this weird obsession with Almonds, she couldn't understand

"By the way, Arthur ate the last tub. That's why I'm heading out" he revealed with an amused look "He's at the balcony"

"He didn't" she looked at him in disbelief

Charles walked towards her leaning down capturing her lips, when he was about to deepen the kiss she pulled away, her cheeks tinting pink before whispering "I'm live"

"Oh, hey!" He waved at the camera with a smile before kissing Stella's forehead and walked away. He mouthed 'I love you' before leaving the room

"We were saying" she said before reading the comments

user468544: I can't handle this 🫠
user854753: OMG OMFG THEY'RE TOGETHER
user25754: Im happy both of them are in love and living their best life

"Guys, I'm sorry but Lando isn't available at the moment" she smiled apologetically "Someone asked about my inspiration while writing the album"

She chuckled looking down, they could tell the pain that suddenly flashed in her eyes, she forced a smile "I guess when, uh at the time when I started writing it with Aaron...  any form of heartbreak, like there's always two perspectives and just... writing my feelings into a song is my way of getting over whatever happened"

"And there's a song in the album that basically say that thinking about that person at that time really hurts" she explained tugging her hair behind her ears "And obviously I was to blame too for whatever happened then, you could say that it was both ways. We both hurt each other a lot."

"And God knows... Do you know Taylor's song this is me trying? Like it inspired me a lot and especially the line where she says 'And my words shoot to kill when I'm mad, I have a lot of regrets about that'. Man, that cut too deep."

"It's like I would do something that- that hurts me and the other person and whenever I try to fix it, I feel like messing it up even more" she finished before smiling "People who follows me knows that I'm very protective of my heart but when... when you find your person, you can just feel it, I guess"

"Now, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a very co-dependent person and I'm working on that but the reasons I was at first against the idea of me publicly dating my boyfriend because I was just trying to protect us both but I realised that no matter what I do, people are going to come at me anyway, so" she continued taking another sip from her coffee "And the media just complicate things. Please, just respect our privacy"

"I am more than just someone significant other and Charlotte is more than just an ex so please, I'm kindly asking you to stop this" she pleaded with a serious look "There's no bad blood between us"

"Anyways" she clapped her hands with a bright smile "I hope you all have a wonderful 2023 and thank you so much for your love and support and as I once mentioned I would never take you for granted. I'm sending you all, love... next time I will go live with Thea and Addy, I love you!"

When Stella ended the live, she immediately went looking for Arthur who was indeed in the balcony. He was sitting on a chair FaceTiming Carla, she walked towards him and wrapped her hands around his throat

"You little bitch!" She exclaimed and he dropped his phone accidentally making her pull back and snatched it away before he could

"Hey, Carla!" She greeted with a bright smile "How are you?"

"I'm doing good, what about you?" Carla smiled kindly at the brunette

"Actually, I'm not, your boyfriend here stole my ice cream" Stella smiled sarcastically glaring at Arthur who chuckled devilishly

"I didn't know my brother turned into such a gossip" Arthur mocked with a shrug "I'm hurt he couldn't even take the blame for me"

"What are you? Twelve?" She scoffed with an eye roll "Besides, your brother wouldn't risk it or else he'd be sleeping out of the room even if it's his house, I don't care. I draw the line at ice cream"

"She's right" Clara agreed and Stella smirked as Arthur looked offended "I'd do the same to be honest"

"About time!" Arthur exclaimed looking at the doorway making Stella turn around to see Charles who was slightly confused "Come and get your psycho girlfriend, she's turning mine against me"

"I hate you" Stella smiled innocently and Arthur raised his eyebrow with a taunting grin

"It was amazing by the way"

"Okay, we have to go" Charles quickly grabbed her arm dragging her away, she kept sending his brother daggers with her glare

"I'm telling your mother!" She called out before Charles got her out of the balcony with a pout