77

632 likes

632 likes

zachsangshow: Stella Russel opens up about social anxiety, social media, her current and past relationships, mental health and miscarriages. New album on the way, Full interview is up!

View all 15 comments

user35885: Miscarriage???????

user36875: Wait what?

user57875: This interview is about to trigger my fight or flight

user25774: She's just playing the victim as always

user25785: Why can't ppl leave her alone??

user25885: I love her sm

♠️♠️♠️

"Hello beautiful human, today we're here with a special guest who is here for the first time Stella Russell and by the way released her debut album in February, you all need to check it" Zach said starting the interview "I'm Zach, this Dan and Stella Russell or Estella is it?"

"Hi! I prefer Stella" Stella appeared on the screen "Thank you for having me"

"The pleasure is ours, how are you doing?"

"I'm great, I will finally get to see my boyfriend and my brother next week and I just finished touring which was amazing" Stella said with a bright smile

"This your first time here with us today" Zach said "Which is incredible"

"Thank you, it's nice to be in a podcast, I mean I've done interviews before but this is actually my first time in an actual podcast" Stella revealed with a chuckle

"That's great, we're honoured. So, Stella I've listened to your album which is great" Zach told her and she placed her hand over her heart

"Aww, that means a lot, really. Thank you for saying that"

"Yeah, so I've seen an interview of you where you said that this album and the date release was so special to you?" Zach questioned and she nodded

"Yeah, this is my debut album, I mean as long as I remember I've been writing songs and... I mean there's also minor but this is what it feels like is an album I wrote based on what I was actually feeling at that time" Stella explained "So it feels like, very personal and you know, just me... and sharing it with people made me feel somehow different, in a good way"

"So please explain to me, Stella your album is quite beautiful but in a sad way, so that's what you were feeling at the time?" Zach asked curiously "Sad?"

"More like helpless" she corrected with a chuckle "You could say that 2020 and 2021 were my darkest times when... I- I was just not me. I struggled a lot, I was going through a tough break up and writing blocks. I was simply incapable of moving on"