𝟏𝟗; revolutionary

Revolutionary;

          𝐔pon finding Clove staggering through the door, Bellamy had felt himself go white as a ghost.

Blood was soaking the front of her uniform in huge patches. Thin layers of red were caressing the pale skin of her face, as though she'd tried to wipe it away but was rendered unsuccessful.

And her eyes. The whites had been overrun by several lines of irritation, slithering toward the rich green. Glossed and swollen. And above them, a permanent frown.

The cap had been left clutched in her left hand, defeatedly, her knotted locks freed from the ponytail. In her right hand was another radio, one belonging to the real guard, which hadn't lost its function, after all.

A way of keeping track of the government's internal communication.

Bellamy hadn't hesitated to draw her frame securely against his chest, cradling her head while breathing heavily into her hair. His eyes had crammed shut, with hoarse mumbles of 'you're okay' and 'you did all you could' escaping his lips.

And Clove had buried her face into the collar of his shirt, finding comfort in him alone, shoulders sunken and features wrecked into a distressed wince. Not a wince of pain, but of disappointment. Praying that Clarke managed to evacuate the village, dreading to think of the outcome otherwise.

But they couldn't dwell on it for long. Thanks to the stolen radio, they'd soon caught onto the fact that, in spite of their preventative measures, the guards had managed to abduct one of their people; Fox.

Luckily, they'd gotten there just in time to save the brunette from a fatal fate.

The way she'd stared at Clove with so much wonder and relief had nearly fulfilled her right then and there. The younger girl had been utterly astounded to witness the blonde girl standing there, alive and breathing. So much so, that she couldn't help but throw her arms around her.

Jasper had told them what he saw, but most hadn't believed him. They were confident Clove succumbed to the fire, some even claimed they saw it with their own eyes.

Now, the four of them are rushing down the hallways containing the residential suits, heading for Maya's home. They need somewhere to hide their people for the time being, until the acid fog is down and Clarke can lead the Grounder army to the mountain.

"Dad... you're home."

Clove walks in after Fox, one hand resting on her holstered pistol. A man is relaxing on the couch, though is quick to his feet after noticing his daughter's company.

His eyes frantically dart between the three strangers. "What are they doing here?"

"Look, they're in trouble," Maya insists. "We just need someplace safe to stay."