Ch.9 ~ the truth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RRmp0V0620&list=PLSItS0vSEnvYPXZVHtX3yl95Ldu-taAYj&index=1

~playlisttttt~

~now, story timeeeeee~
_____________________________

'Recap'

"Then we'll just have to go insane together~"

*/////*

'End of recap'

After a bit of talking Sal's dad told us we should probably get to sleep since we have to go to school tomorrow. Tomorrow was also my first day being in a new school since they had to so AMI days for the past week, so I had a busy day tomorrow too.

Sal offered to sleep on the floor but I just stayed the same thing that he said at our first sleepover, to which he agreed to and got in bed. He turned around so I could take my prosthetic off while still being comfortable. And we fell asleep.

********************************************

It was morning and I had woken up before Sal and his dad so I figured why not at least make them both breakfast, it's the least I could do considering he offered to let me stay at his apartment and his dad approved it. So I got up, put my prosthetics on and went into the kitchen, making some eggs and bite sized pancakes. I got two plates out and placed two eggs with a few of the small pancakes on both and set a bottle of syrup on the table. Then went to wake Sal and his dad up.

When I got to his dad's door, I knocked on it and heard;

"..Yes?"

From the other side of the door.

"Good morning; Mr.Fisher! I made breakfast for you and Sal, it's on the table!"

"That's very considerate of you, you did not have to, thank you!"

"No problemo!"

I then walked to Sals room and knocked on the doorway of his rooms door;

"Yeah?" He called out from the closet.

"Hey, Sal. I went ahead and made breakfast, it's on the table when your ready!"

"You're too thoughtful!"

"Well, it pays off!" I said as I grabbed my clothes bag and went to change in the bathroom. When I walked out only Sals dad was sitting at the table so I decided to nibble a bit at the left over pancakes.

"Your not going to make a plate?"

"I don't have a really big appetite right now..."

"Oh, ok! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me!"

"Thank you, Mr. fisher. It really means a lot to me!"

"Please, call me Henry!"

"Got it!"

Then Sal walked in and asked me the same question.

"Are you not going to make a plate?"

"I'm not that hungry!" I said with a smile, even though I knew they couldn't see it.

"Well alright if you insist. Thank you for making breakfast though!"

"My pleasure!"

I then walked off to great Coco and Gizmo for the morning. When I got to the room I saw that Coco was still asleep and Gizmo was sitting on Sals bed. I walked over to the side of the bed and sat down next to Gizmo, subconsciously scratching his cheek and ears. He was purring profusely and was now nuzzling into my side.