~Jealousy~

??: hey beautiful!! you're with Kim taehyung right!? Are you really his girlfriend!!?
Y/n: oh!! you startled me!!..umm yes I'm his girlfriend!
Jackson: I'm Jackson btw! I'll love if you call me jack only..cause it's my nickname and Only few people know this.. *winks at her*
Y/n: oh nice to meet u Jackson I mean Jack.. *smiles*
(in mind): so he's taehyung's friend I guess... cause when taehyung introduced that uncle to me!! maybe both are close!!

~FLASHBACK~
Jackson's dad: oh my son!! you've become more handsome and she's your girlfriend right!?
Tae: yes uncle! she's y/n... and y/n he's my friend jackson's dad!

Jackson: what are you thinking darling!?
Y/n: d-darling!? *smiled awkwardly while raising her eyebrows*
Jackson: why!? Is there a problem!? actually it's my habit to call everyone like this so...
Y/n: oh it's okey..
Jackson: then I'll call you darling from now on, don't mind ok!
Y/n: um..your wish...so taehyung is your bestfriend right!?
Jackson: b-bestfriend!!? *laughed*
oh yes he Is!! but he didn't told me about you!? so tell me when and how you both met !?
Y/n: a-actually we- ...
*she was saying but stopped cause she don't know what to say so she thought to change the subject.*
Y/n: first tell me when you both met..I mean taehyung and you!?
Jackson: huh!? oh we are together since childhood!
Y/n: that's great...and how old are you!?
Jackson: why do you wanna know! do you like me or what! *laughing"
Y/n: no no I was just asking!!
Jackson: actually same as taehyung...amn..Wanna drink!!?
Y/n: i don't drink! actually I couldn't able to handle it...!
Jackson: then i'll bring you an apple juice!?
Y/n: oh-k
(in mind): actually I've tried wine once and I got drunk easily...my friends said that I'm hard to handle , I become crazy or act like a pervert whenever I get drunk..so I don't think it would be nice to drink here.. And also I'm underage too!

*Jackson came with two glasses of red wine and apple juice and placed them on the table.*
Jackson: darling! you drink... actually my another friend is here so I've to greet him.. I'll be back in 5 mins !!
*with saying that Jackson left from there but he didn't tell her which was her drink as both were looking almost the same.*
Y/n: I'm so thirsty but which one is for me!? May i ask someone!? but I'll look so cheap cause I'm here as his girlfriend..then I've to choose by myself... I'll take the left one!
*she picked the left one and started to drink , it was bitter but she thought it was apple juice cause both tastes same to her...then Jackson came smiling and sat next to her.*
Jackson: umm.. y/n I think you drank the wrong one!!
Y/n: huh!? Is this wine !??
Jackson: yeah!!
Y/n: but I'm not feeling dizzy or drunk!
Jackson: maybe it will take time...!
Y/n: then what do i do now !?
Jackson: don't worry..I think you can handle it!! let's do something to distract you...wanna dance!!?
Y/n: um I-
Jackson: come with me!!
*Jackson didn't let her complete as he hold her hand and pulled her to the stage where everyone were dancing with their partners...she was not able to dance cause of the heels and Jackson noticed that...so he pulled her close taking her into his arms , he smiled while looking into her eyes...she got shy but tried to stop him cause it was her first time dancing with a boy this close...but taehyung came and pulled her from Jackson grabbing her wrist tightly.*
Tae: let's go y/n!!
Jackson: Why so early taehyung...!? *smirked*
Tae: Is there a problem huh!? *with anger in his eyes*
Jackson: But I was dancing with her.. can't you see ,she was enjoying too!! Right darling!? *Jackson said while turning his head towards y/n*
Tae: HOW DARE YOU CALL HER DARLING!!!
*Taehyung said while grabbing Jackson's collar with anger but Jackson came closer to taehyung's ear smirking and said something to him*

Jackson: I can call her whatever i want! do you really think I don't know she's not your girlfriend huh!? Or do you want me to tell her that you didn't meet her accidentally, YOU INTENTIONALLY WENT NEAR HER HOUSE TO ATTRACT HER THAT DAY AFTER FOLLOWING HER A DAY AGO!! Am I right taehyung!?

*Taehyung left Jackson's collar as Jackson was smirking all the time...then taehyung called his driver to take y/n to the car and in just 2 mins the driver came as taehyung gestured him to take her...On the other hand Y/n was feeling little drunk and sleepy...she was completely drunk when the driver was taking her to the car...And when they reached the driver opened the car but she grabbed the car key from his hand.*
Driver: ma'am!? what are you doing!?
Y/n: I... I'll d-drive!!!
*she said making a cute face while playing with the key...Also she took off her heels and throw them near the car...the driver understood that she was drunk cause of the way she was speaking or behaving also she was not able to balance herself, so the driver picked her heels and put them inside the car and went near her.*
Driver: ma'am I think you should sit in the car !! let me help you!!
Y/n: don't w-worry I can do it my...myself!!
*After saying that she opened the door of the front seat and sat there closing the door *
Driver: B-but ma'am!! sir will sit here!!
Y/n: I WILL SIT HERE NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Driver: but ma'am!! then i think I've to call sir and tell him everything...

~Meanwhile Jackson And Taehyung~

*both were sitting together staring at each other with anger.*
Jackson: Am I too sexy that you're keep staring at me huh!?!!! *eyes rolled*
Tae: yes you're way too sexy to handle..! *disgusted face*
Jackson: Just say what you want!!
Tae: Then listen!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER!!
Jackson: why!? do you think I'll take her from you!? well...you're right!
Tae: Just stop this shit!! And don't you dare to tell her anything!!
Jackson: don't worry I'll not tell her this easily..! *smirked*
Tae: First tell me how did you get to know this!?
Jackson: Cause I always keep my eyes on you from childhood...!
Tae: What do you want from me to keep this secret!?
Jackson: HER...!!
Tae: You bastard!! Why do you want everything I have or I got!!! *smacking his fist on the table hardly*
Jackson: you'll not understand the feeling...! it's so pleasurable to take your things away from you!!
Tae: I'm so done with you JACKSON!!
*Suddenly taehyung's phone starts ringing.*
Jackson: Stop shouting and pick your call first...
*Taehyung picked his call while showing his frustrated face to jackson.*

~On The Call~
Tae: Who is it!??
Driver: sir it's me your driver!
Tae: Why did you called me!?
*then the driver told everything about what happened or what she did*
Diver: so what should I do now!?
Tae: you go home!! I'll drive today... I'm coming!!
-CALL ENDED-

Tae: I'm going...you enjoy your party yourself...!
Jackson: Yes i Will!! you go but remember I'll keep coming to your house now!! Cause now I want to make YOUR fake girlfriend MINE...!!
Tae: IN YOUR DREAMS!! Cause I'm gonna Marry her soon...just let her turn 18..!
Jackson: but I'll impress her before that!!!
Tae: do you really think I'll let her be with you if she ever likes you!? I'll force her to marry me!!
Jackson: Ik you won't but I'll snatch her from you!!

!Jackson: but I'll impress her before that!!! Tae: do you really think I'll let her be with you if she ever likes you!? I'll force her to marry me!!Jackson: Ik you won't but I'll snatch her from you!!

TO BE CONTINUED~