~M-Mr.Wang?~

Yoona: Y/n is with Mr.Wang...it was o-originally his plan.
Tae: M-Mr.Wang?
Jackson: go save her from him. *eyes rolled* Maybe he'll do the same to her as he did to her parents.
Tae: what do you mean by that? Don't bring your father in the middle to save yourself. I know it's all your plan!
Jackson: if you don't want to trust me, then don't idc...but if you hurt yoona..then don't expect me to stay calm.
Tae: yoona...Is it true? that mr.wang-
Yoona: I'm sorry taehyung...but I helped him cuz I was the one who mixed sleeping pills in y/n's drink...and took her to the car.
Tae: what? I never imagined you doing this much just cuz you're jealous...? but I'm still not convinced for what you both told me about mr.wang...why would he do something like this? he always think me as his son then why?
Jackson: Just go to him and you'll found out everything...I'm tired of acting that I still like y/n just cuz I'm scared of him a little bit.. And because of his dumbass revenge I'm not able to date the one I want...so I want you to go and show him that you love y/n and take her from him...but try to not hurt him...
Yoona: You like someone more than y/n..? Did she know about you?
Jackson: yoona...How long I've wanted this marriage to happen quickly so that my father does not force me to marry y/n because I like someone else and I knew that if I tell him this, he'll not agree and force me to marry y/n...I always talked to taehyung about snatching y/n from him cuz I thought this is the only way to make taehyung marry her quickly and then I'll took the chance and propose the one I love...!
Tae: so you were using me all the time?
Jackson: hmm yes I guess...And y/n is in my dad's office, so don't waste your time and get her before your reputation-
Tae: you fucking bitch!! You only got my wedding day to do all this!
Jackson: You're not able to do a simple marriage thing properly and you are putting all the blame on me..And anyways who am I? your friend? To let you get married happily huh? It won't have such fun dude! Ok now leave it and go get your princess and save her like a king..! Now go quickly, till now you already wasted your pricious time by being stubborn here. I helped you by telling you where she is..So expect only this much help from me...I'm not coming to save her with you..!
Tae: you bastard! I don't need you too!
*Taehyung quickly got out his car and went to Mr. Wang's office...Taehyung went alone because he wanted to talk to Mr.wang alone. He didn't want other people to know about it if it is true.*

~JACKSON'S POV~
Jackson: So yoona...
Yoona: yes Jackson?
Jackson: Um now Taehyung is gone..and there's no one in this room..
Yoona: Say what you want to say directly.
*Jackson came closer to yoona and hold her waist and kissed her on the lips...She also kissed him back..but Jackson broke the kiss and.*
Jackson: let's date.
Yoona: *winks* I can give it a try.
*Yoona pulled him as she wrapped her both hands around his neck and kissed him again.*

~Y/N'S POV~
*Mr.Wang was sitting in front of her.*
Mr.Wang: It seems that by now Taehyung must have been insulted in front of everyone.
Y/n: shut up! he will find me no matter what..And do you think Jackson will be happy when he marries me?
Mr.Wang: ofcourse! I'm doing this just for him! Just cuz he likes you! I'm such a great dad, no?
y/n: After knowing everything I don't think you're doing this for your son.. And who said he loves me? he's dating someone else... didn't he told you about this?
Mr.Wang: huh? don't say anything thinking i'll let you go! I know my son he loved you since childhood.
Y/n: I don't think so..Maybe he is not telling you so that you don't feel bad and thinking of your revenge..But did you ever ask him exactly what he wanted..he always listen to you..! You should've asked him once.
Mr.Wang (in mind): It's true that he never refused me for anything And I also never asked him what he wanted.
Y/n: *Sighs* atleast you're thinking...
Mr.Wang: don't distract me!
Y/n: btw he's dating yoona..He will pretend to be happy to see me in front of you but from heart he-
Mr.Wang: Yoona? don't joke..! Yoona is just his friend nothing else..They have been together for a long time, but I know!
Y/n: maybe jackson started to liked her as you said they both were together since long time..And they themselves have told me that they are dating each other. And this thing he was about to tell everyone after our wedding because they wanted this to be surprise..!
Mr.Wang: ...
Y/n: so now i understand why he wasn't telling you..! you're not a good dad, you never understand your son and always forced him to do things you wanted to do, no? You've always wanted to do this not him! he loves yoona! and you need to understand it! Stop forcing him to love and marry me!!
Mr.Wang: who are you to call me a bad dad huh? i know what my son wants, don't try to fool me!
Y/n: THEN ASK YOUR SON YOURSELF...!!!
Mr.Wang: STOP SHOUTING!
*Mr.Wang was about to slap her but.*
Tae: Don't you dare touch her Mr.Wang!
*While pointing the gun towards him.*

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED...