THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE RECORDING

Athena Drakos was having a perfectly fine morning. She made herself breakfast cheerfully, a nice omelette and then settled down to eat, watching the news. Her husband, Alex would be returning from the Arctic today, soon and she could not wait to surprise him.

Outside, it was cold, although it was not snowing. In fact, the sun had barely risen. But it was all beautiful. It was a beautiful Saturday. No work. No worries. Well, of course, except her sons, but Alex would be coming home soon, with a message from them. And besides, they were strong boys. They would be fine. Although... well, it was a dangerous mission.

After breakfast, she began to watch some movies. Ah, what a relaxing day it was. She completely forgot about the boys, and lost track of time. It was only at the last moment that she remembered about the surprise. She hid his favourite meal of all time, a lasagne in a shelf, instead of the fridge, because he opened the fridge very often as he was home. She had made it the night before and could not wait to surprise Alex.

She heard keys outside the door. Yes! He was finally home! She was ready with her arms open, when the door opened.

It was Alex, alright. But he looked angry. And he was holding her son, Phoenix. And Phoenix had... metal arms?