Golden Sun

It was nighttime in the kingdom of Vale, the shattered moon silently hanging in the sky. The camera quickly zooms out to show the empty city streets and the light in the windows turned off. A person was walking in the dead of night.

He is a tall man, about 6'8, wearing a black hoodie with a brown rabbit on it which he keeps up to hide his face. He wears blue jeans and black sneakers. He wears a pair of fingerless gloves on both hands. On the left side of his waist is a sword sheathed in a white scabbard while strapped to his right is a rectangular box of sorts.

He looks at a list of items which are mostly crossed out except one. "Alright, I have almost everything. All that's left now is to buy Lightning Dust, but who would be open at this hour?" He then looks and conveniently finds a Dust shop still open. "That will do." He then looks at the sign. 

"'From Dust till Dawn'

"'From Dust till Dawn'. A bit on the nose there." He opens the door and walks in.

*DING~ DING~*

"Good evening. How can I help you today?" The old shopkeeper asks.

"I'm looking for Lighting Dust. Do you have any available?" He asks.

The old man nods. "Oh sure. It's down there by your left." He points to the left side of the store.

The man lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank you. You have no idea how hard it's been to find a shop open at this hour."

As he goes to the back to get the Dust, the familiar chime on the door plays as the shopkeeper turns to the newcomers.

"Welco-" But the shopkeeper's greeting was cut short by the people who walked in.

In front of him is a man with orange hair and a cigar in his mouth. He is wearing a white suit, a black bowler hat and a cane. Behind him are a group of men wearing black/red suits along with red sunglasses.

 Behind him are a group of men wearing black/red suits along with red sunglasses

(Credit goes to the artist)

"Finally. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open at this hour?" The man, Roman Torchwick, asks the shopkeeper.