Shining Beacon

Disclaimer: I don't own either RWBY or Fate. Please support the official release.

The scene starts with a bird-eye view of a city as the large body of a Bullhead flies by. The view then shifts to the inside where multiple people can be seen walking around, chatting with one another or just minding their own business. However, what stands out about the passengers is that they're carrying weapons of all shapes, forms, and colors as well as the fact that they're all teenagers.

In the corner of the airship sat one Jaune Luna Arc as he blankly stared at the passing scenery below, trying to block out all of the voices around him.

"You have to admit that the scenery is quite lovely." Gawain said.

"Please, we both know you're talking about the women here." EMIYA comments.

"I most certainly am not! It's not my fault these girls go around galavanting their assets in those skimpy skirts!" Gawain states.

"I'm starting to wonder who was the bigger pervert in Arthurian Legend." EMIYA sighs.

Jaune just lets out a sigh, 'why did I have to go and save that girl? Now, because I did, I'm getting roped into Ozpin's stupid game. I would rather take sis' Noble Phantasm a million times than be anywhere near this ticking time bomb of a school.'

Suddenly, a feeling of nausea rises within as a vile liquid surges in his throat. Thinking quickly, Jaune searches his hoodie and pulls out a small bottle before opening it and drinking the contents inside.

"Haa... thank you, Terra." Jaune sighs in relief.

*BLLLLLEEEERGH!*

"OH MY GOD YANG, YOU HAVE PUKE ALL OVER YOUR SHOES!"

"GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!"

"Looks like someone wasn't so lucky." EMIYA said.

"Sucks for them." Jaune smirks.

After 20 minutes, the Bullhead finally lands in Beacon Academy and everyone disembarks.

"Sweet earth! I thought I'd never set foot upon your beautiful body again!" Jaune exclaims.

"Don't be such a drama queen, the flight was only an hour and a half." EMIYA said.

"That's still too long." Jaune replies.

"Whatever."

Jaune walks through the white bricked path towards the castle beyond. Unlike the others though, Jaune wasn't in a hurry and simply took in the lush scenery.

"What beautiful scenery. It takes me back to the days of Camelot." Gawain remarks.

"Say Gawain, what was Camelot like? I mean, I have your memories but I'd like to hear it from your perspective." Jaune said.

"Oh, that's no problem at all." Gawain said. "It was breathtaking. Massive walls that stretched to the ends of the world, the food was rich and bountiful, and the people were happy and safe." Jaune smiles as Gawain's feeling welled up in him. "I, myself, was the day to King Arthur's night. Should he fall, I would have become king until a much suitable candidate appeared, but I was against the idea. For none are more perfect than King Arthur of Camelot."

"But that's not how it ended." Jaune said.

Gawain sighs. "Alas, you are right. I do not know how or when it began, but our kingdom was collapsing within itself." Emotions of melancholy and sadness bloomed within Jaune. "My king was in pain and I was too blind to see it. The betrayal of both his wife and oldest friend took a heavy toll on not just him but all of us. I did not understand why he spared him but executed his wife, I don't think anyone ever did. My brothers were murdered right before my eyes yet I went along with my king's judgment. I let my anger get the best of me and in the end, I couldn't protect my king from his death."