17. Imagine - Humanity's shortest

[ Interesting Fact ] — Interview

He's only 5'3 (1.60cm)

60cm)

"Heyyyy, shorty

"Heyyyy, shorty." you sing and close the door behind you before hopping over to him.

Levi puts down his pen and glares at you. With a wide smile, you sit on his lap and wrap your arms around his small waist. He hates it when people call him that. It made him feel insecure. But with you or Hanji, he has already gotten used to it. Although he pretends to be annoyed, you know that he likes that little nickname when it comes out of your mouth.

"You've been out with the others for a long time," he grumbles and presses a kiss to your head.

"We were in a bakery," you murmur and snuggle up to him.

He nods and continues with his paperwork. The two of you sit together at his desk for several minutes. You play with his hair and hum one of your favorite songs.

Suddenly, you jump up and pull him with you. "Let's dance!"

He groans and tries to sit down again. You were his world and he loved your cheerful personality, but he hated your love for dancing. "Stop it, crazy brat."

You laugh and start dragging him around the room. Your fingers intertwine with his as you start to swing slowly. You look down on him. "You're so short, I love it."

He rolls his eyes and squeezes your hand very tightly, making you yelp. "Oi."

You laugh harder and kiss his forehead. "You're cute."

He leans forward and presses his face into your shoulder to hide his blush. "Shut up," he whispers.

You giggle and wrap your arms around him while resting your head on his. It was so amusing to see how the stoic captain changed behind closed doors. He was so in love with you, no one could ever imagine it He was nervous, shy and - although rarely - very sweet and soft.

Levi liked that you were taller than him. He couldn't explain it, but he didn't care either. He adored you as you are.

"I love you, shorty," you murmur into his hair.

His heart flutters. He remains quiet and smiles into your shoulder.

A hug from the right person can completely change your day