22. Imagine - Ticklish

[ Funny Fact ] — Interview

Levi gets all weird when tickled.

"Done with work?" you ask, placing your book aside

Levi grunts and slips off his jacket and boots. He runs a hand through his hair and sits down next to you on the couch. "I need tea."

You smile and pat his knee. "I already brewed some." you get up and give him the cup with his favorite flavored tea. "There you go."

He gratefully takes a sip and hums.

You watch him for a while and inwardly grin as an idea hits you. Slowly and as inconspicuously as possible you slide closer to him and wait until he puts the cup down.

"What?" he ask with a glare.

You snicker and shrug your shoulders.

He look at you suspiciously and leans back against the couch. "I swear to god, brat...."

Your laugher interrupts him. "What? I'm not doing anything."

"You're always doing something." he grumbles, pinching your side.

You giggle and climb on his lap. "True. But maybe this time it is something that can make you feel better." you whisper, leaning in.

Levi's eyes widen for a second and his cheeks turn slightly red. He avoids eye contact and looks to the side. "W-what do you mean?"

You smirk evilly at him before starting to tickle his stomach.

Seconds after your fingers begin their magic, Levi bursts out laughing. His laugh is brittle as he never laughs, but it's still one of the most beautiful sounds you've ever heard.

He carefully tries to push you off him because he's embarrassed by the strange noises that escape his mouth, but you only tickle him more and run your hands under his shirt to please his bare skin as well.

"(Y/n)......stop....it," his laughter interrupts him. "....I'll break.....your hands and.....kill....you." he grabs your wrists after a few attempts, stopping you.

"At least you're in a better mood now."

Levi, still out of breath and embaressed, grunts annoyed, "Those sounds aren't real. You forced them out of me."

Laughing, you shake your head and wrap your arms around his small waist. "But you laughed. That's all I wanted to hear." you murmur against his chest. "And if you're still not feeling any better, I'll just cuddle you for a while."

"Tch, crazy brat."

If you tickle me, I'm not responsible for your injuries.....brat