Chapter 9

Pov:Cairo

Sitting in the last class of the day, the bell rang signalling that school has finally ended.

Letting out long tired sigh, ready to finally go home to my cloud like bed, just waiting to be laid on.

Standing up from my seat, I walk out the classroom and stepped into the hall, looking to my left and then to my right to look for Cain and Cruz through the sea of students crowding the hall. Matter of fact I haven't seen them all day, only this morning. So much for we'll be right back'.

Making my way to the exist, I walk out to the parking lot were the car was parked.

Leaning with my back against the side of the car, I pull out my brand new phone, mindlessly scrolling through it.

I was still getting used to technology since you know... yeah.

I know it's gonna take a while for me to get used to everything.

Everything being the fact that I finally got out that hell hole, the fact that I not only have a father but also seven brothers, who I had no clue even existed.

I now had to adjust to this new environment where I have to be around people who aren't mentally disturbed.

All of this is so new and weird because I always thought that I would just die in an fucking asylum.

Although it might sound peaceful for some but it's rather lonely and hella depressing.

You don't even have the smallest shred of hope of one day making it out.

A voice calling out my name breaks me out me of my thoughts. Looking across the parking lot, I see the two boys walking out of the school doors and making their way over to the car.

"Took you long enough." I said putting my phone in my pocket which was long forgotten, they finally got to the car.

"Sorry bout that." Cruz says guiltily.

"Yeah, we just kinda got caught up with some things." Cain follows suite with me and Cruz as we got into the car and drove off.

"It's cool." I said, shrugging them off, not bothering to question any further while I laid my hard against the cold window and closing my eyes.

A few minutes later...

We finally made it home, and throughout the entire ride I had to force myself to not fall asleep.

I got out the car after it was parked and slowly made my way into the house while Cain and Cruz walked infront of me talking about whatever it is that they talk about.

I made my way past them and opened the door and went straight to the stairs not bothering to close the door behind me or trying to find the rest of my brothers or Valentino.

After the very long journey up th many stairs, I finally made it to my room.

I almost gave up halfway. The thought of falling asleep on the stairs was very tempting.

Lazily opening the door I just through my bag in a random corner of my room, took my hair out of my ponytail and went straight to bed.

"Oh how I've missed you." I whispered as I snuggled up with the soft blankets and pillows, instantly falling asleep.

A few hours later...

Drying myself off from the amazing shower I just had, I walk into my room going to the closet looking for something comfy to wear.

Finally deciding on just a hoodie and some cotton shorts with some underwear I laid the outfit out on my bed and started to lotion myself up with some vanilla scented body lotion and got dressed.