Chapter 11

In the shadows of the young girls unicorn themed bedroom, a presence loomed,it's intent sinister and it's purpose unknown. Unbeknownst to the girl, her peaceful slumber was about to be shattered by a malevolent force...

lurking in the darkness...

eager to prey upon her vulnerable state.

As the clock ticked away, the girl remained blissfully unaware of the looming danger in her dreams she ventured through worlds of wonder, confined by the limits of her imagination. The room an oasis of tranquility, now concealed the lurking figure it's presence growing stronger with each passing moment.

Meanwhile in the kitchen downstairs, her mother busied herself with evening chores. Het heart hravy with a foreboding unease, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. The usual comforting hum of the household taste was replaced by an eerie silence that gripped both mother and daughter.

A sudden gust of wind rattled the windows, sending a chill down their spines. The girl stirred in her sleep, a nameless fear thightend it's grip upon her dreams. As her subconscious faught to break free from the impending darkness, her peaceful expression twisted into one of dread.

Sensing her daughter's distress the mother's instinct kicked into high gear. Her eyes scanned the house, seeking solace in the familiar surroundings. But a gnawing dread settled deep within her,urging her to protect her child from the unseen peril lurking just out of sight.

With bated breath, the mother stepped towards her daughter's room. The door creaked ominously,  a portent of the horrors  that waited inside. Her heart pounding, she peered into the room,her eyes locking with the glimmering malevolence waiting in the shadows.

Fear and love mingled within her as she mustered the courage to confront the darkness. Armed with a mother's in unwavering determination, she cast aside her own fears and raced to her daughter's side. She embraced the girl, enveloping her in her arms.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She shouts in a shaky voice... known very well who is responsible for this...

Without a word the dark figure retreats from the shadow and leaves without word through the unlocked window.

The mother stares in shock at the fact that nothing happend...

He's too close?...Why didn't he do anything?...what is that man up to?

All of these questions ran through her head.

We need to leave...now.

                          ...................

As morning dawned, the girl awoke to her mother's gentle touch, the remnants of the the nights terror fading away. This harrowing ordeal, thought deeply unsettling,had forged the already unbreakable bond between them to be stronger.

However their journey of darkness has yet to come to an end...

.....................

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait...here you go...a lil something something.Even tho it's short😭

I'll try my best to update more, but I'm not making any promises.

Luv u 💕