Dangerous Red Flags🚩 2

Chapter 15

     " You shouldn't have said something like that " Eirwen argued at Liam, as Liam didn't listen but covered his ears.

      " Blah blah, I don't hear anything. Plus " Liam point his finger at Eirwen.
     " It's not my fault, it's their fault for touching me. Not to mention, they are the one who came at me first. "
    " Well, your right about that. " Eirwen gives in as he shrugs.

Eirwen can't help but just sighed, he never thought he would find his other twin perk that was living to the other planet.

Eirwen wanted to say something about an hour ago that Liam met two people that are waving red flags-

But he can't find a right word for it, because of his stubbornness. But Eirwen knew that Liam is already aware of it, his just trying to look stern and cold.

He sat down on the bed beside Liam, as he gazed at him and the book his reading.
     " What's that? " He asked with a confused tune.
     " It's a story about a dazzling prince " Liam stated, he was rather focus on reading, that he didn't bother to look at Eirwen at all.

    " A dazzling prince? " He questioned, " it's just a simple story of the so called arrogant prince who have everything, I don't know. " Liam shrugs his shoulder, and lightly flip the other page.

This was Liam's first time seeing a book being handwritten. in their time, It was printed using the technologies they invented. He really enjoyed reading not to mention having cute illustration of the story.

     " Seeing you looking serious about that book, it probably perked your interest? " Eirwen grinned,
     " yeah... I can't help but admire the book. " Liam smiled.

They both spend their time discussing the book, and they seem to enjoy their time together and Liam seems to forget what just happened an hour ago.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

A few hours had passed and finally Eirwen told him that he should go out and eat something or else he would die starving himself,
       " you know, you should be careful next time, alright ? I'm very worried because you've meet few red flags today... " Eirwen warned as he crossed his arms.
     " I've been careful enough, and they seem to believe me rather than them?. " Liam told Eirwen with a shrug.

Even through Regina seem to care but he hates seeing her staying close with others because there's something she wants from them, a snake that wraps it's tail to the other lions.

Liam clicked his tongue and opened the door, when he was about to do that. He sees a dark tired looking boy in front of him.
       " Uhm-? What are you doing? ' Liam asked as his brows rose in confusion, because he sees the dark little guy about to turned around and leave, but halt his movement when Liam called for him.
      " I'm just here, to introduce myself... " He said out but Liam knew that wasn't the case. The black silky hair that looks like darkness itself softly moves as his dark empty tired eyes gaze at Liam.

His expression is so tired that he looks like he haven't slept for many years, Not to mention. When he observed him, he does look adorable. It's not that his a lolicon, he sees a potential of beauty in that kind of face.

      " It's fine, there's no need. I'll soon get to know you someday, so don't spoil your name. " He already knew and he hope his not wrong, Liam felt his cold sweat dripped down from his temple. He really hope this is not "Vincent De Ferals"
The dark void eyes stare at that crystalized empty looking eyes, that he can't help but admire those sparkles.
     " You have pretty eyes... " He complimented with a stoic expressionless face he have. Liam doesn't know if it's a compliment or he want to take his eyes out.

     " Are you perhaps heading to the kitchen to cook? " The boy finally asked as he turned his body to face, Liam.
Liam nodded and sighed, so it looks like they need to cook in order to eat. what the hell is wrong with this school.

A few minutes later...
Yes, he planned to go alone to the kitchen area, but he wasn't planning to let this guy come and follow him. He doesn't even ask if he wants to follow Liam to the kitchen.

    " Can you cook? " Liam asked while he faced the direction where he was going, he doesn't bother looking at the boy beside him.
    " ... I don't know how-? Can you? ' Liam shrugs, damn they will burn down the kitchen at this rate, if one cannot cook, it will be very complicated. this is why, he doesn't want to come in with someone, who doesnt know how to cook!

      " I know how to cook, but please don't burn down the kitchen... " Liam sighed while massaging his temple, The boy on the other hand can't help but grinned. He was looking at the snow boy ever since they left the dorm, he really can't help but admire his warmth and scent.

He wondered why his classmates hated him, he looks wonderfully beautiful... Seeing what happened to his dorm today because of the 3 brats trying to cause a lot of trouble... He can't help but asked.
       " May I asked some questions, I see 3 of students on your dorm an hour ago, who are they? "

     " They are just doing something to pissed me off, and I'm not in a mood to see them play. And by the way their name, you don't have to know. " Liam scoffed as he shrugs his shoulder, the boy can't help but felt pleased, he doesn't know why.

     " Yeah, they somehow looks annoying, especially the girl. She likes to have some attention inside our classroom but they seem to ignore her because she doesn't have any status to deserve to communicate with " the boy said, there was a hint of annoyance of his voice too,
     " Well that sucks. " Liam stated as they finally arrived in front of the kitchen door.

When they finally opened the door of the kitchen, they saw something that Liam doesn't want to meet.

A familiar blue long hair that was cooking silently in the stove and when he turned to look at Eirwen, he can't help but scoffed

     " Bastard... " Joshua growls
" Your the bastard " Liam muttered as he scoffed angrily.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ