Who are you?

Chapter 25

Liam was walking silently in the garden, while strolling, he can't help but fell into his deep thoughts; is the principal saying was true? I already sent some messages to Lory and Lily they might have received it by now...

Eirwen suddenly appeared beside me, as if he was walking with me the entire time, He worriedly gaze at me as he tilted his head.

" You seem troubled? Are those people troubling you somehow? " He asked, as his brows rose in confusion and expections.
I just shrugged my shoulders and responded," I'm just worried about our little brother that was living in that kind of house full of people that I can't trust... '

" True... " He honestly responded, as he glance in front of him. Their footsteps that were walking in the grass can be heard, as a cold breeze always touched them. But already got used to it.

" I really can't bring him here right? Like I should just let him live with me? " Liam confusely said out, as Eirwen shakes his head in return.
" We can't actually do that, but at least you ordered lily and lory to watch him. So it's fine. " Eirwen answered.

Liam just sighed, Indeed he was worried, what if something happened to him there, not to mention lily or lory is still children and only are maids... What if something happened to them too?

Liam can't help but scoffed in flusteration. Eirwen also glance at Liam who was very angry, scratching his back head.

" Don't stressed yourself too much, " Eirwen chuckled, Seeing Liam new sudden attitude never cease to surprise him everyday.
" Plus lily and lory are well trained enough to protect themselves. So don't stress yourself. " He continued.

Liam who looks at Eirwen, his ruby eyes were just glittering. As if he is expecting something but I scoffed and turned to gaze at my direction as I halted my movement as I see a fountain in the center of the garden.

He can't help but walk toward it and sat down at the edge.

" You know, I'm just worried because they are kids you know. " Liam finally answered, when Eirwen heard that he can't help laugh." Saying something like that, can't you see that your a child yourself too? '

When Liam heard that he can't help but glared coldly at Eirwen who was laughing his lungs out.

" Tsk, if your here to make fun of me. Go somewhere else... I'm not in a mood to have a quarrel with you. ' Liam angrily scoffed as he put his leg up and rest his head in top of his knee.

Eirwen sighed out, " oh my, your no fun~ " he than sat beside him, gazing at the direction where the academy came in their view.

" Just don't worry about him okay? " Eirwen says out he strokes Liam's head gently. Liam can't help but sigh.

" Whatever... "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Liam suddenly gone back inside his room, while eirwen stayed in the fountain. Liam asked why he wanted to stay here all alone but Eirwen just says he wanted to see the view of the school that's why he should go back and sleep first.

Eirwen who was sitting in the fountain suddenly heard some footsteps from behind, he doesn't want to turn to see who it was.

" ... What the hell are you doing here, bastard " a familiar tune, Eirwen knew this was Joshua as he scoffed and grinned.

" I'm just strolling around from one place to another place, but why should I have to bumped into some loser like you? " Eirwen mock, when Joshua heard that he can't help but grabbed Eirwen's shoulder and force him to look at him.

When Eirwen's glance at him his ruby eyes looks at those blue deep eyes making him tense.

Joshua was surprised to see it wasn't Liam, he immediately let go his shoulder.

" Who are you? " Joshua snapped, he was expecting it was Liam but it wasn't, not to mention they have the same face but the eyes tells that they are different...

Eirwen stood up, as he face Joshua. " Do you know that I don't like explaining who I am... You should better shut that mouth of yours, because you're already getting on my nerves. " Eirwen scoffed as he walk closer at Joshua who was backing away in each step they get.

" The-the hell... "
" If you spit out one single word about me, you don't have to know what will happened to you. " Eirwen warned as he grinned maliciously, yes he wasn't lying even a single bit... He doesn't want Liam to know that he can now separate themselves together.

" What the hell is wrong with you Eirwen? " Joshua asked, He was nervous seeing Eirwen acting like this.

When he heard some footsteps, Eirwen quickly pushes Joshua behind the bushes where they can't be seen immediately.

" Young master,Joshua?! Where are you? " It's a girl's voice, Eirwen can tell it's Regina's voice, because growing up with her, he already knows what she likes and what she hates the most, let alone hearing her voice every time. can't tell how much he hates and loathes that voice, he squinted his eyes close... He doesn't want to hear that voice, it's just brings nightmares in his life...

Eirwen looked at Joshua facing him as he covered his mouth with his pale cold hands. Joshua can't help but feel shivers down his spine; his touch is so cold, as if I'm experiencing winter...!

"When you get out here.. you better shut your mouth or else. " Eirwen warned, which made Joshua frowned but nodded. He doesn't have any other choice.

" Good.. " Eirwen smirked which brought Joshua's heart jumped out from his chest.

" Damn that smile looks creepy-" Joshua thought as he averted his eyes away, when he notice that his hands were now parted. When he glance back, He wasn't there.

It's as if he just dissapeared...

" Ah! Young master Joshua what are you doing there?! " Regina says out as she helped him stand.

" No-nothing I'm fine, I just finding something I lost. " Joshua answered as he smiled...

" But who is that guy... " Joshua thought...

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ