Adoption

*yawning*blinking her eyes*"Eh?Wha-What am I doing here?!" Because of the shouted, all the birds flee away with a chaw.Her eyes closed, she take a peek through her right eye.

Everything seems to be fine, there's nothing strange or sca-She rubbed her eyes to make sure it's not an illusion that she saw.

That is because there was a person standing not to far from her.Wearing a fancy but old fashioned clothes.

The man walking toward her and stopped one centimeter away.

She tilted her head up slowly and make an eye contact with the man flames color pupils.She feels her body hardening due to the aura that she feels from the man that in front of her.

"Yo,dar-ling! It's Noche,am I right?" He said with a beaming smile.Noche didn't answered nor did she nodded her head to the man words.

"Hmm~do you afraid of me,dear?" He said while crouching in front of Noche.

Just now can Noche feel her body not hardening anymore.She squeal at the sudden closeness. "Ah! You're too cute to be true Noche,dear!" He said while grabbing his chest.

"Noche,dear,can I adopt you as my daughter?!" He said suddenly."Ha?!Why so sudden?!We're just meet earlier, remember?!" Noche said.

"It's not a matter to me.Please!" He said while bowed.Noche is struggling how to make a decision.

20 minutes later...

"Well??" He asked.Noche sighing and nodded her head.The man cheers happily and grabbed Noche hands and whirling around.Noche laugh happily.

"This is the best thing that has happened in my life!" He said happily.Noche only smiling while looking up at him.

"Umm, sir,how should I address you from now on?" Noche asked."Hmmm, let's decided it at home later!" He said while grabbing her hand with his.

After arriving in front of his mansion.

Noche is looking in awe when she saw the beautiful art that carving outside of the mansion,she can't imagine what will the inside looks like.It might be more beautiful.

"This will be your home from now on,Noche." He said while guiding Noche to enter the mansion.Noche jaw's is dropping due to the magnificent of the art that carving inside the mansion.It's still the same design as the outside but have been added some more details.

"Now." He said then snap his finger,a paper appears in the air."Please sign here to make my adoption on you become official,Noche,dear~" He said.

He make Noche sit on a chair that come out from nowhere and put the paper and feather and ink on the table that he make appears with only by snap his finger once.

Noche sweat dropped while thinking if she make a right decision but still she sign the paper in the end.The paper shining and floats in the air and disappeared after she finished signed it.

Now she has officially become a daughter to the man who's actually true identity was demon all along.