Welcome to Underpolly,Noche!

"Haaa?!D-do you mean you-you're demon this all time?!I thought it was just a rumors!" Noche said.The demon chuckle at her.

"My,my, you're cute,dear~" He said while patting Noche head."Do demon have wing?" She asked with star eyes."We do." The old man said while showing his wing.  Noche looking at the wing with awe.

"Now,now,I know you have so many question to asked but let me welcome you first.Welcome to the demons realm,Underpolly." He said then snap his finger and a small fireworks appears in the air.

He snap his finger again and many things has appeared, it's the gifts he gives to Noche."Here~this all will belong to you." He said."Wow!I never get something this many for myself before." Noche said.

"Now,you can address me as papa!By the way,my name is Ojukyla." Ojukyla said.
"P-papa,thank you so much for all of this and for adopted me!" Noche eyes is watering.

"Aww!My daughter is so cute and well mannered!" Ojukyla said while rubbing Noche left cheek with his right thumb."Let's go!I will show you your room! You're going to like it!" He said while leading the way.Noche just smiling.

After arriving in front of the bedroom, Ojukyla open the door and revealed an empty room."Ha?" Noche said.Ojukyla is laughing at this.

"This is not finished yet, Noche,dear~" Ojukyla said then snap his finger and the room is now full with what bedroom should have and the decorations is beautiful too!Is what Noche thought.

"Well?How do you like it?Do you need to add something else?" Ojukyla said while smiling at Noche.

Noche shaking her head."No,this is more than enough, actually.
Thanks again,papa." Noche said.

The word papa echoes in Ojukyla head, it's sound good to hear.
"Ugh!I promise to spoil you to death!" He said.

"You don't have to do that,
papa.This is already enough." Noche trying to persuade her father.

Noche didn't remembered when the last time someone has give her a treatment like this.

"Now,now, it's already time for you to sleep,dear~Tommorow you still have to attend the school~" Ojukyla said while covering Noche with a soft blanket.

"I have to attend the school too?" Noche asked."That's right,dear~Now go to sleep,have a sweet dreams." He said then kissing Noche once on the forehead.

Not a minutes later, Noche has fall asleep.Ojukyla leaving the room and closing the door slowly.

Noche Rowena has become an orphan since she 7 years old and being adopted by her father brother and wife.

They treated her kindly but not until one day,they has a money problem and rarely care about Noche anymore when she's in her 10 years old.

She was sleeping right away in her room after she come back from her part time job,she was to tired to move.

She have to work to have money and to buy additional food for herself.

When she opened her eyes,she already in a place that she didn't know.

That's how,Noche Rowena ,a 14 years old girl with a kind and pure heart become the demon,Ojukyla,daughter.