The Scary Pledge

[W-Woah! There's so many demons here!Hope they didn't notice that I was a human!] She said in her thought.

"Silent!The assembly is about to start." The woman teacher said using the microphone.All the students then silent.

"Good morning everyone!I welcome our newcomer students this year,hope you will behave yourself while study here!" The principal said.The students roars.

Noche become white as a paper when she heard the roars."Woo! That's our principal!" The demon man beside Noche said.Noche looking up at him and stunned because how big his body was.

"Hey, something smells delicious here." Demon girl said while sniffing.Noche holding her breathing, afraid that she will be discover.After the principal, Hercules, finished his speech,the students read the school pledge.

"We demon pledge!" The students presentative said in front of the crowd at the stage.The other students follow after him.

"Will doing our best in making a name for our school!We also will not forget our ancestors sacrifice!We will live a life that proud of our wing's!We will make sure to make a hellish day everyday!We will survive this year at Dehill festival!" The students presentative said and the students follow after him.

After finished reading the pledge did Noche come to her sense.[Why am I read the pledge too?!But-The pledge is so scary!] She said in her thought.She can feel that her soul is already out of her body at that time.

The students then dismissed.The newcomer students have to take a look on the board to see what class they in.Everyone is eager to see in which class will they assigned to the point they pushing each other.

One of the victims is Noche,she lost her balance on her feet and about to falls if not because of a strong hands has catch her."Why in a hurry?The board will not gonna fly, its even don't have a wing." The man muttered while looking toward the crowd.

He wearing a same uniform as Noche and the only difference is that was for a boy."Can you get up?You're not broken or injured, right?" He said while helping Noche stands up properly.

"Y-Yeah!I'm fine,thank you." Noche said while looking at the man in front of her.The man eyes was covered by his long hair,so Noche didn't see her savior face.

The man yawning."Well then,becareful." He said then left.Noche didn't get a chance to asked his name and go to the board that already had a few more students left.

She searching her name and found out she's in a class called Orez and looking at her classmates name.She blinking her eyes a few times then looking at the list again.

Her eyes not cheating her,she saw it correctly,all the name that has in the list is all boy and she's the only girl in the class.

She walking in slumber while looking for the class.She asked here and there but still not arrive yet.It feels like forever!Then she saw a man that scratching his head.

She walking toward the man."E-Excuse me,do you know the ways to go to Orez class?" Noche asked."I'm on my way going there too!" He said.Noche beaming at his words.