15. What happened to...Robin's Elliot

I woke up with a snort and sat up only to lie back down and shield my eyes from the sun

I woke up with a snort and sat up only to lie back down and shield my eyes from the sun. It seemed that we had falling asleep outside. I felt that I was lying on something hard...yet soft. I lifted my hand above my head and began to poke at it.

"Urggghhh." Was what I received and shifting my head slightly peeking out through my eyes, I saw I was lying on Caleb's stomach, his rock hard abs in particular.

I looked around to see that everyone was scattered out around the remains of the bonfire. Not wanting to be the one to wake everybody up I lay back unto Caleb.

Suddenly I heard a very loud "PUNNNNNHHHH" beside my ear and I jolted up to see no other than my favorite aunt, aunt Caroline. She smiled sweetly at me. "Come on get up!" She yelled at me clapping her hands.

Grinding my teeth I stood up, she then went up waking everyone else.....but without the air horn.

"Hey how come only I got woken by the air horn?" I asked pouting as my ears started to ring.

My aunty turned to give me an accusing look. "Because you're such a deep sleeper." She said. I gave her an are-you-stupid look. "Eh no I'm not in fact I was awake when you blew the horn." I explained.

She crossed her arms. "Then why didn't you wake everyone else up?" She said narrowing her eyes. I grimaced now realizing I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Aunt Caro didn't you see the hunk she was lying on top of???? Why would she want to move?" Robin said smirking. "I was exactly lying on top of him" I said glaring at her.

"But you admit that he's a hunk?" Marie asked innocently. Everyone, including aunt Caro, turned to me for my response. My face turned crimson and I turned. "I don't have to answer that." I huffed. I heard mumbles have disappointment behind me as they followed.

Passing by the sliding doors I caught sight of my reflection to see I looked like a complete and utter mess.

I ran towards Robin's room to shower before she came in. Finishing in record time I grabbed a spear towel and wrapped it around me. By the time a came out Robin was sitting on her bed.

"Hey, can I borrow some clothes?" I asked. She mumbled a 'yeah' response hurrying in to her en suite. I got out a random shirt and ripped jeans and put them on grimacing at the state of the shirt I was wearing yesterday. I could see where Dr. Pepper had dribbled down it.

I threw it into Robin's laundry basket before trudging downstairs. Even though I really didn't like Caroline, I had to admit she had my mum's cooking skill, not as good, but somewhere around there.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw that the boys were gulfing down some eggs and pancakes. I grabbed a plate wanting to get some food before all four boys ate it all. I got some pancakes and dribbled strawberry syrup all over it.

I brought out my phone to call my parents. 

"Hey honey." My mum answered.

"Hi." I replied after swallowing some food.