Heavy heart and Longing (3)

Today is not so different in my other days. As I do my routine I decided to visit Lixie. But before going on my way there I go to Madrift mansion to pay him some visit and maybe discuss some more terms about this partnership or not partnership, but whatever.

     As I take the road and about to enter his property well, let's just say, I didn't expect what I found on my way to his mansion. What I meant is that maybe I just expect that it would be a crappy place even though it's big. So as I make my way from this gigantic gate you can see the gigantic walls surrounding the area. As I move forward you can't see any houses yet, except for the high tress and concrete road. After driving almost 5 mins there, welcome me a fountain and a well landscape place and you can see five big mansion but in the middle is the massive one like a castle.

     I make my way in the massive one and stop in front door. I got out my door and see his people waiting for me. One of his trusted man who's also the one that waited for me in washing area from the club the night before is the one that welcome me.

     Nice of you to pay as a visit he said. Well since I didn't really introduce myself formally, please let me. Im Adrian Trinov, as you know I'm the most trusted bodyguard and the one that you see in most occasion. I am also the oldest son of Madrift Trinov.

     As he mention that I look at him like his a bulldog. But don't blame me am terrified with dogs what I mean is that I learn to love them as time pass as long as I'm the owner cause I can tame them. But this information is so new to me. But anyway I really don't care. So as he lead me to this grey and gold theme caslte with so modern design I take every details with my eyes. As we got to this massive door with golden color he knock and we inter there sitting in his working chair, behind his working table, is none other than, Madrift himself, who do you expect of course it's him.

     Ah! welcome he said, thank you son for your time I will take it from here, as he said that his son Adrian leave me to his father's company.

     So, he said take a seat what can I get you as I know liquors won't do.

     I have some water please, I reply.

    As he get me my water it is the only time that I also notice that he has a small fridge in his office so he offer me the water and sit in front of me.

     I assumed you coming here is to discuss, your decision to join the team? He asked.

     Yes, I confirmed.

     Well he begin I will be straight forward to you as you seems to be a straight forward person too. I want you to handle some of the messiest things for me, you know business. Some people think that im just a very successful businessman but we also know that it only works to the people who really don't care. The authorities though is another story.

     So as what I want is, I want your name and your face to take my business, as I know that you have your own business and it won't give suspicion to the authority when you get those. We will have to face each other sometime in public as to make people think that your doing business with me but you will act that you don't really know what I do to make them believe that your clean.

     Okay, I interrupted him in short you want me to be the face of your illegal business.

    Yes, he said not only the illegal though but goes with other legal businesses, he added.

     And I continue the question that forming in my mind. Why thought I ask, as you really don't care about those things before, of how many times you got to prison, because you can go in and out in there, you hold the authorities, like their your puppets what change?