The Truth (14)

ALIA (POV)

     I stand there frozen as she purr out what she feel for me.

    I already like you before we meet. I always walk in the park near your school like a fucking stalker. Watching you and your friend. I didn't know that I would have a chance to talk to you spend time with you and get close to you as I always admire you from a far.

    At first I'm contented with it. Come to terms with it that you will never get to know that I exist until that day in small diner and until the day that we always bump into each other.

   So when we get close I think I just can be your friend support you and protect you.

   But then this fucking feelings that I have for you is growing stronger and harder to feel and control.

   Until I guess that Tim notice it. But trust me I never did plan to ruin your relationship as I know you don't feel the same and you love Tim that much, and also add to the fact that you are so straight.

     I didn't mean to do this to you and your friends so I'm so sorry..

   I know your mad at me right but but please say something..

   I still just stand there not knowing what to say or do. I don't know what I feel. And to say I'm shocked is understatement.

    Until I heard her say again.

   You hate me do you? For all of this.?I understand. I'm sorry again don't worry I won't bother you and your friends again..

    And after that she left while tears running in her face.

   I don't know how long I been standing there until I heard Fria call me so I got back in the car.

    Why are you crying are you okay?what happened?? Fria ask.

   Im fine I touch my face and then I just did realize that indeed I am crying.

     I was the one who drove the car back as I was the one whose sober enough already. But as I was driving I can't stop thinking what happened back there.

    In morning I fell like zombie after what happened last night.

   The whole weekend I can't stop thinking what happened. I want to call her but I don't know what to say and I still didn't get a chance to talk to Tim. But all this time I don't know why but i feel like my emotions are all over the floor.

    It's been a week had past. Me and Tim are fine we talk about it and get over it. He say his sorry and didn't mean anything. He said he want to meet and talk with Jha and say sorry too, but then I don't know what came over me as I said you don't have to. If you don't like to be around her and you don't like her you should have tell me from the start so that I didn't let her meet  you guys.

    It's not what I meant. Tim said.

   But I cut him off already as I don't want to talk about it. It's okay as I said I don't want you to worry about her. As long as we are fine. Okay??

    And he just said okay and noodled his head.

    It's been three weeks already.. And I feel like im always tired and not in mood to do anything.

    Hey Lea?? You coming with us??

    Fria shouted from the living room..

   But I just sighed and didn't answer her. Im facing my laptop and book as Fria entered.

   You know what forget it. You like it or not your coming with me. So go change don't wait for me to drug you out of this room.

    I just roll my eyes and do what she says. And I know that she will not stop until I go out with her.