first meet

heart to heart

clawd ☠️💗:
you were walking down the halls of monster high, upset because your sister, toralai, had just said something very mean that hurt your feelings. you always told yourself to never let toralai's words upset you but they always did.
with your head down and tears rolled down your cheeks, you made your way to your locker but before you could reach it, you crashed into someone.
"oh sorry...." a male voice said, making you look up. you had to say, he was really cute.
he dreamily looks at you while you just nod, "it's okay, it's my fault...."
his eyebrows furrow when he noticed tears on your cheeks, "why are you crying?"
you quickly wipe them away before saying, "oh, it's nothing......"
"let's go (y/n)" a voice you dreaded so much said as she walked past you with her evil side kicks, "daddy is waiting."
with one last look at the wolf boy, you turn and follow after your sister while he watches you with a smile and sighs in admiration, "oh please big bro, there's no way you're getting with her," clawds sister, clawdeen said with a laugh.
his smile still stayed on his face after you vanished from his sight, "oh you don't know that, little sis."

deuce ☠️💚:
you were chillin in class with your ghoul friends when headmistress bloodgoods voice was heard on the loudspeaker, "will miss (y/n) please come down to the principals office!" she sounded very mad, you could tell.
you stood up with a groan and grabbed your bag before turning toward your sis and her friends, "later guys, don't leave school without me sis," you told your sister.
"what'd you do this time?" clawdeen asked.
you shrugged, "i might of messed with one of the teachers," you evilly smiled as you left.
on your way to the principals office, you looked around the halls that were covered in valentine's day decorations. it was nearing valentine's day aka draculauras sweet 16!
"oh god, im sorry," you said after bumping into someone. this always happened to you.
"hey, it's alright babe," the boy said with a smirk, "you heading to the office too?"
you nodded at his question, "yeah i am."
"same here, let's go together," you smiled at the boy who had cool snakes for hair and you both walked to the headmistresses together.

holt/jackson ☠️❤️:
you had just ran into a boy who looked like a normie. it confused you on why he was here in monster high. his cheeks flashes red as he stepped away from you, "um....sorry about that..." he nervously said and you smiled at him, "oh, it's okay."
suddenly music started playing on the loud speakers in the hall and the boy in front of you starts to panic as he turns into a blue monster making your eyes wide in awe, "woah! music turns you?!" you asked in shock. "yeah, it doesn't scare you baby?" he asked as the two of you started walking, "not at all." you smiled making him smile.

valentine ☠️💘:
you had just transferred to your sisters school, monster high. she was supposed to give you a tour but she went off with her boyfriend, deuce. so now, you're just wondering the halls, trying to find your way around.
you've been searching for what felt like 10 minutes for your first class so you decide to ask the first person you see: a boy, standing by his locker, talking to a girl. you tap his shoulder and he turns around almost immediately, scaring the shits outta you. his annoyed face turns into a lovey dovey one the moment his eyes land on you, "can i help you darlin?" he asks with a smile.
"do you know where the biology classroom is?" you ask with a kind smile.
the girl he was with watches the two of you confused, "valentine is mine!" she shrieks at you as she grabs his hand and drags him away, "down the hall to your left sugar!" he yells before winking. you smile and follow his directions and sure enough, you had found the biology classroom. you hope to see that boy again soon.

heath ☠️🧡:
you and your brother deuce were heading to lunch when the fire sprinklers went off, getting everyone in the room soaked. everyone groaned as they left the room and went into the halls.
"it was probably heath again," your brother said, stopping at his locker.
"who's heath?" you asked, curious.
you had just moved to monster high so you really didn't know everyone.
"you'll find out soon, later sis," deuce smiled before walking off.
you sighed and headed outside, spotting a boy who's hair was on fire. your eyes widened in shock while the girls he was trying to impress walked away, unimpressed. heath sighed in sadness but his sad mood was lit up again when he saw you staring at him. you quickly looked away as your cheeks heated up in embarrassment and you walked away.
"woah....." he breathed watching you walk away.
"oh ra, that's deuces sister, back off!" cleo yelled at him while rolling her eyes.
"she's rad!"