A man

"Are you ready for bed~?"

...

There was something about him smiling with those pretty teeth that made you feel ill mannered. Something untrustworthy the way he patted the place beside him on the bed.
Slowly you crept beside Emilio, wearing his overly large shirt and a pair of small shorts.
You joined him in the bed after turning the light off.

It was dark, and suddenly, you couldn't sleep as you laid with your back faced toward him.

It was too quiet. Too dark. The room was quite chilly aswell so you curled his blanket closer.
Your parents were fine with you staying the night since they knew of his injury, but now you were unsure.

"Emilio" you spoke and he immediately replied.
"Yeah?"
"I can't sleep"

He didn't respond but you felt him shift. His hands slowly wrapped on your hips and he pulled you closer as he cuddled you from behind.

"Is this okay?" Emilio asked and you nodded.

Again you couldn't bare to shut your eyes. Thoughts kept running through your mind, so you decided to turn around and face the handsome male.
Your eyes had already became adjusted, so you could see his confused expression.

"What is it?" he questioned with his hands still on your hips.

You ran your hand on his chest and waited before responding.
Emilio slept with his hair down, and now that you thought about it, you had never seen him with his hair up. It made you question how his bed hair would look in the morning.
You laughed to yourself before realizing he was still waiting for a response.

You placed your other hand on his chin and smirked, "You really have forgotten.. haven't you?"
"Why would I lie to you about this?"
You just stared into his eyes as his face remained serious.
"So then.. we really are dating"
He grinned and pulled your hips closer, "Would you prefer it otherwise~?"
"Careful.. it's our first night together"

He smiled and you rolled your eyes.

How is he not pained after getting hit with a baseball?!

"Doesn't it hurt??"
"Yes.." he muttered, "Honestly it still feels like my head is spinning. As if there's a cloud over my mind"
"Are you crazy?!" you sat up and he did the same, "You should have never left the hospital! Why didn't you say anything?!"
"It's fine.." he placed his hands on your face and you swatted them away.
"It's not! Damn it Emilio! You're acting like more of a child then Kenny! You're probably still concussed! Now we have to stay up the whole night!"

You sighed after scolding your boyfriend but he surprised you by placing his hand on your thigh. Your head shot to him and he was smiling.

"Comparing me to the guy who almost killed me eh~?" he teased and your face flushed, "I told you I'm fine. Besides, I was confused.. When I'm with you, my head is always spinning"
"Shut up.." you mumbled and he brought his face closer.
"My mind is always clouded when you're around"
You gritted your teeth, "As if I'd believe you"
"Oh yeah?" He squeezed your hand as you looked away, "I'm telling you the truth. What have I done to make you not trust me?"
"I told you not to talk to other girls!!" you shouted and immediately regretted it.

His eyes widened but you just couldn't stop yourself as it began to pour out.

"I saw you talking to that blonde chick in pink after you said you wouldn't give your attention away!!" you continued to yell, "And you've forgotten! I told you never to forget me and that's exactly what you've done Emilio!! How can I ever trust you??"

A frown continued on your face before he placed his hand beneath your chin. You couldn't stand to look at his pretty face any longer. A pretty face that you knew would just end up manipulating you as they always do.
Like all the damn spiders they are!

You pushed at him, "You lied Emilio! And you know what that makes you?! A bad person!!"
"But.. I didn't forget you"
"What?"
Emilio smiled, "I forgot the deal but I could never forget you. You're just too pretty to forget"

Damn it.. I shouldn't have yelled like that..

"As for the girl. She came up to talk to me. You can't really expect for me to shut out ever girl who talks to me? That's just plain rude. You know you're special to me.."

You bit your lip at his calm response. You had let him win by letting the jealousy get to you. You had never had that happen before.
You spoke before you could even think as you went off.

I can't believe I just said all of that. I'm embarrassed.
Damn it.. but it's how I felt at the moment.

"You're right.." you trailed off, "It's very toxic of me to want to keep you as my own. We are dating now after all.."
"Hey.. don't apologize. You did nothing wrong" he stroked your face as you made eye contact, "Honestly I deserved it. Maybe I am a bad person and you're calling me out on it. Regardless it's how you felt right?"

He got a little closer.

"Right.." you leaned in too, looking down at his lips.
"You did nothing wrong, speak what's on your mind" he whispered looking lower as he pulled you closer.
"You made me feel bad.. that's why I said it.."
"I know"
"You know?"
"Yeah.. I know"

Your lips touched and your heart began to pound. It felt he had drawn you in with his eyes.
Those beautiful eyes you could get lost in if he didn't guide you. His stupid smile.
God his smile is so stupid.

You could believe every word he says, the only thing you could do was hope it was the truth.

Because most of the time, Boys never tell the truth.

All to get what they want.
But a man will.

Tell me Emilio, are you a man?

He pushed you flat on the bed and you gasped as he he kissed your neck roughly. You held the back of your head as he gripped your thigh and began to go lower.
"Emilio" you let out catching your breath and you felt him smile against your skin.
"Yes my love?"
"I don't trust you"

You heard him laugh.

"That's okay, take your time~"

To be continued.