Chapter 2 Part 1

Chapter 2 part 1 Daughter call daddy (I)

When Lu Yaoyao regained consciousness, she felt that she was imprisoned in a soft space. She was sleeping most of the time, and occasionally when she was awake, her mind wandered to the past. However, every time she recalled, the memory faded, and she slowly forgot about her past. She began to panic, but the familiar aura in the surrounding calmed her anxiety, and she fell asleep again with a sense of security.

When Lu Yaoyao became conscious again, she felt that the soft space was gradually getting narrower. It was hard for her to move, and it was so dark that she couldn't see anything.

Lu Yaoyao panicked. Where is this? Has she been kidnapped and locked up in a small black room?

No, she cannot stay still. She has to look for a way out.

Lu Yaoyao struggled to figure out her surrounding, but still couldn't find a way out. In her panic, she accidentally kicked the wall that trapped her. After hearing a cracking sound, she became spirited and waved her limbs frantically. It didn't take long for her to hear more and more cracking sounds. Finally, the wall that imprisoned her disappeared.

The dazzling white light made Lu Yaoyao close her eyes subconsciously. Her hands were so tired that they were spread out on both sides of her head. She was exhausted, let her rest.

Lu Qingyu and Yao Jiuxiao stood in front of the couch, watching the spiritual egg swaying and cracking.

Their five senses were very keen, and they naturally could hear the movements inside. Both of them held their breath subconsciously, afraid of scaring the little creature inside.

After seemingly a short, yet also an excruciatingly long time, the spiritual egg finally cracked open. The shell turned into powder and dispersed alongside the dazzling white light. A white and plump little baby appeared in front of their eyes.

At the same time, the vision that filled the sky outside also disappeared.

The baby's little hands were clenched into fists and fell on both sides of her soft, fleshy little face. Her skin was as white as snow, with healthy pink blushes. The short hair on the top of her head was shiny black and soft. Her little mouth was slightly pouted.

Even someone as cold-blooded as Lu Qingyu, who was full of impure motive towards the child, had his heart softened upon seeing her.

Yao Jiuxiao's face was still as cold as usual. His slender fingers squeezed slightly. The next moment, a colorful light flashed on the baby, and a red bellyband and small pants appeared on her body, which made her looked even more festive.

Lu Qingyu stared at the clothes. His eyes flashed slightly.

Ruyi brocade.

This was a fabric made from ten thousand years old silk. It didn't burn when exposed to fire, didn't wet when exposed to water, and could protect its wearer from three attacks by a cultivator on the Nascent Soul level. As a high-grade spiritual item, Ruyi brocade could transform into any form of vestments according to its wearer's will. In the entire Yuanqi continent, there were only two pieces of this brocade, which showed its preciousness.

Lu Qingyu snorted coldly. This Venerable's things are no worse than his!

With a slight movement of his fingers, a red mist whirled mid-air towards the little baby on the couch. The mist spun around her feet, and when it dissipated, there was an exquisite small bell tied with a red string on her right ankle.

This concentric bell was one of a pair. Its counterpart was in Lu Qingyu's hands. When its owner was in life-threatening danger, the bell would ring and form a protective layer to resist any attack, while the other owner would sense the danger and teleport right away.