Chapter 31 Part 2

Chapter 31 Part 2 – Transform! (II)

“Transform!”

Lu Yaoyao’s tender voice became louder.

Nothing changed. Was it necessary to add special movements?

Lu Yaoyao spun her body around and yelled with a serious face:

“Trans—” Before she could finish, her body lost its balance. She fell ass first on the ground, feeling very dizzy.

After a while, Lu Yaoyao’s chubby face was filled with desperation:

“I, I cannot transform…”

She must be a stupid demon. She couldn’t even transform into her original form…

“It’s okay.”

Although the friends were disappointed that they couldn’t see a stone demon’s original form, they still comforted Lu Yaoyao:

“We are still little cubs. It’s normal that we cannot transform. You see, we cannot transform into human forms yet.”

“Yeah, yeah. My dad said that I have to wait until I reach adulthood before I can transform. I still have another eighty years. It’s very long.”

“I still have seventy-two years.”

Song Xiaoqi was the youngest cub after Lu Yaoyao. He said enviously:

“I have ninety years left. Yaoyao is amazing. She can transform into a human form so early!”

“Yaoyao is amazing!”

One by one, the cubs affectionately rubbed their fluffy bodies against Lu Yaoyao. Even the shy little green snake quietly held out his tail to touch Lu Yaoyao’s pink and tender face before quickly retracting it again.

Lu Yaoyao was moved into teary eyes.

Her friends were so kind!

Lu Yaoyao made a firm resolution. After she went back, she would learn from Father and Daddy how to transform into a pretty little stone!
After she finished learning, she would show her original form to her little friends!

Lu Yaoyao became lively again. She stood up and pronounced:

“Let’s continue playing!”

“Okay!”

The cubs rushed into a line again. “It’s my turn to be the first!” Bai Shi’er said quickly as he hurried to the front. The cub who jumped first in the first round lined up behind Lu Yaoyao. This was their rule when playing here.

When it was Lu Yaoyao’s turn, she was still a bit afraid. However, she firmed her determination to jump. She couldn’t transform. If she didn’t even dare to jump, even if her friends didn’t dislike her, she would dislike herself!

So Lu Yaoyao closed her eyes and jumped towards the nearest protruding rock.

Out of a sudden, she felt her body very light, as if she was gently supported by an invisible wind. Her body fell easily on the nearest rock, and she dared to open her eyes again after feeling sturdy support under her little feet.

Hey, she really jumped!

The last cub rushed impatiently:

“Yaoyao, Yaoyao, hurry up.” Others were already far away!

Lu Yaoyao turned her head and saw that her friends had been far ahead. She became anxious, and quickly jumped to another rock. Lu Yaoyao was anxious to catch up and suddenly forgot everything else. She leaped quickly from rock to rock until she saw Song Xiaoqi’s trembling fat ass up close. Having caught up with her friends, Lu Yaoyao slowed her pace and followed the group’s rhythm.

Lu Yaoyao had completely forgotten her initial fear. She jumped around with her friends and soon felt the fun in the game.