Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches

~Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches~
~Start~

**********

After leaving Sadaso scared and nervous, Killua smirked in victory and leaved Sadaso as he knew that with his threat, Sadaso has no longer confidence to fight him or the others.

Killua immediatly gone to go to his so called match. Everybody expected a very "Epic" fight between the two of them, however, they waited and waited, and still no Sadaso appeared on the match. No one but Killua who was calmly standing on the side of the ring.

"Time's up for Sadaso!" The referree finally said. "Killua won by default!" He said, making the crowd yell a loud protest as they were demanding for a refund with the money they spend on the tickets.

Killua just smirked and calmly walked out of the ring.

**********

The next day came and it's time for Gon to have a "Battle" with Sadaso. Gon showed up but Sadaso didn't. This continues until the time has ran out for Sadaso, thus, Gon won.

The next day has come once again and it was now your time to fight against Sadaso but the same thing happened once again. You showed up, early but Sadaso didn't until his time has ran out. You have won the battle without using any effort, literally.

After those so-called matches with Sadaso, you all registered for a fight once again. On June 4th, Gon will be the one who'll fight Gido while Killua will be fighting Riehlvielt on the same day. On June 10th you'll be fighting Gido while Gon will be fighting Riehlvielt. On June 16th, Killua will fight both Gido while you will be fighting Riehlvelt.

On the remaining days, you three trained with Zushi and Wing by strengthning your auras and upgrading your fighting skills until it was now June 4th.

"Today, Gon-kun is fighting Gido while Killua-kun is fighting Riehlvielt while (Y/N) will be fighting on June 10th." Wing reminded. "Are you feeling alright?"

The three of you nodded. "Yes." The three of responded.

"Gon-kun, this will be your second time you'll fight with Gido. So you shouldn't require too much information." Wing said as he adjusted his glasses. "Do you have any plan?"

Gon smiled and nodded. "Uh-huh!" He exclaimed and raised his two hands, as if holding a rod of some sort. "I was planning on using "That"." He said.

All of you quickly understand what he meant and smile. "I see..." Wing said, understanding Gon's plan.

**********

It was finally time for the second time Gon will face Gido. Tonight, he was swinging his fishing rod, the same one he bought to the hunter exam. You, Killua, Zushi and Wing were watching from the chairs along with the crowd who's cheering.

"Gido vs Gon. In there first encounter, Gon ended up in the hospital but what will happen now?" Coco, the same announcer like always, said as Gon raised his fishing rod. "Today, he's carrying a fishing rod! How will he use that? How does he intend to fight? Let's get the fight started!"

"Points and knockout system, no time limit!" The referree said. "Begin!"

As soon as the referree raised his hands, Gon quickly dashed towards Gido with the fishing rod in his hands. "Wow! Gon has already taken off!" Coco said, amazed on Gon's speed.

But Gon quickly stopped as Gido began to spin himself like a top. "But Gido was also prepared, as he is already using his tornado top!" Coco said. "If Gon continues to charge, he will be in the same position as before! What will he do now?"