Chapter 30

Comment, Share it with your friends and family.

Adira Muntahina

They all came back and jumped on me. Asking thousands of questions. I slapped Maira's arm.

"Where the hell did you go?" Afsana gave me a confused facial. Maira was rubbing her arm. "I went to pick a call. When I came back you were gone. Where did you go?"

Afsana first look at me then look at Maira.

"Did you two lose each other?" When Afsana asked this our head turned to her. Shit

Maira let out a creepy laugh. "She was lost. I didn't." I gave her a blank glare.

"From your talk, I'm scared of your future." I said to her, she shoved me playfully.
"I'll marry someone who will cover up everything I need." Me and Afsana rolled our eyes back.

"Keep dreaming. When you wake up, you might find yourself marrying a beggar." I smiled big looking at her, blinking my eyes. She narrowed her eyes, glaring at me.

Afsana came between us. "You two will tear each other by eyes."

Maira being Maira, she slammed her body on mine. I hissed.

"You fatty!!!!! Get off me. You'll make me a paper." I kept slapping her back, but she didn't even move an inch. At last, she pushed her body up, by her hands, which was on my chest.

"Oh God!!! Now you are pressing me."

Afsana was in a laughing mess. Maira gaining. I started tickling her. She's now moving and jumping in my stomach.

"Afsana, moved this elephant. I'll be dead Tonight if she jumps on me one more time." I was out of breath.
I tried to get up, but Maira shoved me back on my bed, putting her two palms on my chest.
Afsana came to move her when Maira said something and she again fell out laughing.

Maira actually squeezed my boobs . "Oh so soft!!!! Adira you have such hand full and soft boobs!!!!" She again squeezed it. I whined and made her fall .

Afsana again out of breath, she wiped a tear from her eye.

"....so soft.." she mocked Maira. I glared at both. "You touched my property!!! I will sue you. Those are my baby's milk bottle!!!! I treasure it. You made it shapeless." I screamed. Maira again rolled on my bed laughing. I kicked her butty.

"That will be your husband's property after you get married. I will see if your baby milk bottle stayed like that to become used Bottle....with bite marks " Maira said and I threw a pillow over her. Afsana held her stomach, she was red in colour for Laughing. She calmed down and again laughed. Seeing her like that we were also laughing.
"Maira......(laugh) you become so (take a breath) bold."

"Yeah I became. I'm not a kid anymore. I know a lot of things." Her nose stood up high and proud.

"You just crossed the kid section and entered the pre adult version." I said and Maira hummed.

"Yeah. You're too innocent to say those." Afsana sat on my bed.
Maira gave her a look. "Look who's talking, you are no longer innocent Afsana. From innocence, you did it right?" The smirked over Maira's lips was enough to cast her in the villain role for a movie. She's looking like a villain who got her target on the plate. Afsana was blushing hard.

"Owwwww look she's blushing!!!! The amount of your blush says that you had a wild moment with Jiju!!!! Was he big?" Afsana covered her face.

And shouted at Maira. "Maira...." Then whined. "Come on tell us." Maira nagged.

"Don't tell us." I stopped them.

"Why?"

"Because he's my own blood brother. I'm not even interested to know how good my brother is in bed nor I have interest to know what his dick size is. So thank you." I said and pointed out. Maira lips pop out in a pout.