Chapter 73

Adira Muntahina

"Hey...hey...okay I'm sorry......I just ....want to...surprise you. You took it seriously." He kept running while I chased him with a broom. "Surprise?!!! You called that Surprise!!! I was a centimetre close to killing you and buried you under a dead tree!!" I  swung the broom but unfortunately, it didn't hit him.

He quickly climbed on my bed and turned to me, putting his hands forward. "Okay...I agree. My way wasn't the best on–" 

"Worse!" He nodded. "I'm too bad at it. Now I'm sorry, Don't HIT ME!" I slammed the broom on my bed, making a loud noise, he jumped down. 

"Darling...you'll be a widow if you kill me now." I smirked. "I don't mind giving you some torture before I cut you into pieces." I threw a pillow on his face. 

He was quick to hold it and threw it back. It slammed on my head. "Oh no. I think I should start digging my own grave." Because I was now glaring at him and threw the broom on the floor. I was leaving the room when he wrapped his arms around me, taking me to a back hug. "Fine. Kill me." He pulled me more closely. Now I can feel his front on my back. He nagged his face on my shoulder. I breathe out. 

I touched his hand on my stomach, caressing it slowly. Never in my life, I found this much peace. A calmness spreads all over my mind, I don't want to think about people, about the future, just live in the present, the moment.

I moved a little, he loosened the hold. I turned around to face him. 

"You are too bad." I slammed my fist on his chest, but I think I'm hurting myself more than him. He was so strong. 

"You could've told me." I mumbled. "Well, my family did send my biography and a handsome picture of mine. You didn't care to look at it once." He said with a smuggled face. He was right but I wanted to be loyal. 

"Well, I was loyal." I challenged him. His looks changed, eyes darkened. "Don't look at me like that. I might kiss you here and do something more." He said it in a deep voice and looked away. My eyes were shocked by his statement. Well, we kissed a few times but I never thought of going farther. I looked at his lips, imagining it kissing all over my body, those big rough hands holding me pressing me to scream. I mentally slapped myself thinking of what his hips could do. I'm now burning red.

"What mo-more?" I was shattering even though I knew I wanted to hear him. Yeah I know, I should throw myself from the window but it's so hot listening to what our partner thinks of us, how much they want us. 

After hearing me, he looked at me hard. "Fragrance that delighted me, pleasant of the Softness, made me lose my sanity." His hand held my waist and squeezed it softly. He put his face close to mine, I could feel his breath brushing my ear. "You raised up my desire level, that I don't mind having you every...night." My breath stopped, his fingers were running smoothly on my back to my waist. 

His other hand came to my shoulder and played with the safety pin holding my saree. My hands were clenching his shirt. He dropped his hand touching it all the way. 

"So never wear saree outside our bedroom. Especially not before our second marriage." He twisted me and pushed me to my changing room and closed the door. "Because next time it would be me removing it." I heard him saying it behind the door. 

I was too speechless. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was completely red, even my redness running all over my neck too. I covered my face and smiled. When I opened my safety pin, I let the saree fall from my chest. I was breathing hard, my chest was rising up and down. 

"I can't wait for the next time." 

_____________________

When I came out of my changing room, he wasn't there. A letter with lots of chocolate was on my bed. I felt like I knew who I might be. 

"Sorry Love, I have to leave without telling you. But soon you'll be coming with me. 'Say Yes to your dad 🌹' 

In all those 'surprises' I didn't mention how beautiful you were looking today. 

So magnificent that The gift under the chocolate wouldn't compare to your beauty." 

Oh my god 

I can't believe he wrote it. I flipped the letter. 

"Well, Google helped me with those lines. But my emotions are real."  I laughed so hard. He sounded so innocent and cute.  I quickly put down the letter and looked under the chocolates, it's a velvet box. I picked it up and opened it. 

It was a diamond earring. Oh fuck...it's so beautiful. There's a small note. 

"My wife

My heart skipped some beats. 

I couldn't wait to try them. They looked so perfect. 

A phone call interferes with my beautiful day dreams with my husband. It was my husband's sister/my best friend/ a bad timer, Maira. 

"What?" I picked up the call. 

"With that tone of yours, I can assume you already met my brother." She said casually. "Yeah.." I replied lazily. "Should I be worried about something? Or are we going to have a phone call from the hospital?" She asked dramatically. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, there will be a phone call in some time." 

She cried. "Oh Allah!!! My brother is dead." I narrowed my eyes. 

I could hear his voice from Maira's back. "Hey when did I die?" 

"Oh you're alive, I waste my tears for no reason." I chuckled at Maira's bored voice. 

Maira whined and then I heard some slapping sounds. "I'm going to tell mom." Maira warned someone, I think it's Eshaan. "Kid." 

"Get lost. I'm talking to someone special." Maira said I was listening to their nagging. 

"Back to the topic. I didn't want to sound weird but I'm quite worried about you." She said and I got confused. "Why?" 

"Thinking about my brother and best friend are going to live together and make babies. Well, it's my best friend who will have love making it with my own brother,--' I passed out hearing her. Well this is Maira, she thinks it's weird.

"Wait wait!!!!!!!! I don't want you to think anymore. Oh my Allah, how you find this topic to think about?" I said. "Well, every time I see you, I will think she knows my brother differently or more openly?" 

"Maira...shut up." 

"I would be more happy if you just thought of Your husband only." I requested. She laughed. "You're impossible." 

"Well, I am." I rolled my eyes.

"So you liked my brother?" Maira asked carefully. I kept silent. "I mean, you two fight all the time, always being the enemy." I smiled remembering those times. 

"Well, I love enemies to lovers stories. And it's our hate story." I said honestly. 

"Where Love is unspoken." Maira kind of finished my line. "Yes..... Unspoken." 

"Don't worry, sometimes Unspoken emotions can do anything for you. Some famous person once said, Action speaks more than words. And I think in your case, Unspoken emotion speaks between you two." 

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀