Emergency 🚑

EDITED.

Ananya's pov :

Why you're making my heart ache, Jungkook ? Don't you even think of what is going on with me ? Nowadays you're distancing myself away from you.

I did a huge folly by misunderstanding him. He pleaded to me that much, but..but my stupid brain. I took it wrong. I should've apologized to him.

Because of me, my sisters too are suffering for my sin. I want you, Kookie.  I need you. Now what is there to accomplish by getting you again.

The thought of distancing himself away from me, makes me think losing of him. Which I never in my  dreams wanna take place.

I hide my tears. And was running to the washroom of sudden pain in my abdomen. I think I am on my periods. I thought while running,
I turned back to see stains on my pant.

To my misfortune, I wore a full white jumpsuit. Now I am feeling awkward. God ! Please help me. Even my sisters are not here now.

I should go to my dorm to take my necessities. Lemme call someone.
I was busy concentrating on my phone, to search their numbers.

Suddenly, I bumped onto someone, I didn't expect. I closed my eyes and felt the hands around my waist was a familiar one.

Once again my heart changes, seeing his angelic face, which soon turned into cold after facing mine. He just ignored my touch and pushed it harshly.

My heart ached for the millionth time. Fine, Now I can't hide my pain, grieve & sadness anymore.
I am being open to him.

I held him by his wrist, he was escorting by wiggling. I made him face me and his eyes that was filled with cold yet hurt, met mine that also described pain.

Jk - Wanna create a scene again ?
And involve me for this stupid shit.

He spoke throwing out all his hatredness towards me. I know how hurtful was that for him. But
I kept myself and composed.

Me - Kook.

Jk - Not Kook, Jungkook. You've already lost the rights to call me by that nickname.

Me - No, I haven't.

Jk - Who are you to say that ?

He yelled at me, I flinched at this tone. Which was a terrible mixture of dangerous tone.

Me - Your Girlfriend !!

I answered him back by raising voice back.

Jk - Correction. Ex-girlfriend. Remember, Isn't it you who told better we'll both break-up.

Me - Sorry. I.. I just said it due to my anger & possesiveness. I couldn't handle the situation right at that time. I went beyond my limits. Sorry.

Jk - Do you think that, this sorry would change my stabled heart and mind ?

Me - *nods no* Hopelessly it won't.
I committed my sin of giving pain to you. But that equals mine too.

Jk - Please move, Ananya. I am not in the mood to quarrel with you.
I am just fed up from whatever happened between us. And I don't want to lose my energy for this stupid argument.

Me - Jung..Kook.. Please I..a..am s..sorry. I didn't want to intentionally break - up with you.
Un.. Understand.

She finally let everything by crying her heart out. Jungkook was not pleased to see her in this condition. He wanted to give his shoulder to her, but he controlled himself.

Jk - Understand ? You should've understood. If trust was with you, this wouldn't have happened ananya. We wouldn't have simply gave a unfortunate thing to our relationship.

He left her on the spot, feeling guilty. She kneeled down on her knees crying hard. She went to her dorm, like a cry mess. She took the unexpected decision.

~~~~~

Sisters pov :

Sara - Di did you informed Taehyung about the plan ?

Siya - Just now, I told him.

Sara - We've to tell our parents soon. They can find a solution for this problem.

Siya - You're right, Sara. There should be a consultant idea from anyone of the elders.

Sara - Hmm. Where is this little brat ?

Siya - She might be in her dorm. Morning she wasn't feeling well.

They talked and reached the dorm. And the scene what they observed in eyes, made them hella shock.