New Member 🐣

EDITED.

Siya's pov :

I was shaking my hand seeing the two stripes on the pregnancy test.
I am going to be a mom. And tae is gonna be dad.

I kept my hand on my stomach feeling the little kiddo inside me.

Me - Hi baby.

I don't know what else to speak. Because I was speechless.
I couldn't believe the fact that I was pregnant. I took a second test.
And it showed + sign. It was again positive.

I was confirmed that I am pregnant. Tae was knocking the door, to be honest he is gonna break the door within few seconds.

I cleared everything and washed my hands. I kept the pregnancy kit in my hand and as soon as I opened the door I hugged him.

He was perplexed because of my new behaviour. He has been watching me for few weeks, ever since my morning sickness and mood swings started.

He was worried even I too. He asked me what is wrong. I didn't speak anything. I showed my face which was full of happy tears.

Tae - Wh..What happened babe ? Is something wrong with your health ? Should I call a doctor ?

He bombarded his questions out of worry. Not knowing the happy news that is awaiting for him. I made him sit on the bed first.

Tae - Si..Siya what happened to you baby ?

I just rejoiced at the word 'baby'.
I took his hand and kept on my abdomen. He was clueless. I wiped my tears and gained the courage to tell him..

Siya - Taehyung we..we're gonna have a little one with us soon.

I said in between my sobs and hugged him. He didn't even blink his eyes.

Tae - Is..is it true ? Are we gonna be parents ? You as mom & myself gonna be a d..dad ?

He let out his sobs.

Siya - Yes tae. You're gonna be a dad. There is a little taetae in my womb.

Tae - Thanks you so much !! Siyuuu I am so happy.

He scooped me up in a bridal style and spinned me. His happiness is my happiness. He put me down and knelt down to talk with the foetus..

Tae - Hi baby. I am so happy that you're inside your mom's womb safely. Thanks for choosing me as your dad. Mom and you have painted my life colourfull. I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Then he got up and kissed my forehead. The only way to cherish this happiest moment was laying on his chest and hug him tightly.

Tae - Thanks to you too for making me life thoughtful and meaningful. And now I am happy that you're carrying our child. Thanks for giving this little baby.

Siya - Really tae ? Its me who has to thank myself for carrying all those pains in my lower abdomen that day. *Tease him*

Tae - Aish you. I think you've to manage the pain in your lower abdomen, cos still we have 4 missions to be completed.

Siya - Um what ?

Tae - Remember during our haldi I promised to both the families that I'd be giving them 5 kids. We've completed our first mission. Still 4 more is left.

Siya - *red cheeks* gosh ! Stop it. Lets nurture our first one & we've to inform our family members too.

Tae - Yeah ! I forgot their existence too.

Siya - Wait I'll inform your granny about that you forgot their existence.

Tae - No pleassseuuu *pout*

~~~~~

Tae's pov :

Later we informed all our family members. They all were ecstatic. Full of happiness. They were thanking us for making them dada, dadi, masi etc..

We were also happy to know that Jimin and Sara moved in with the approval from both parents.

Today is the best day of my life. I love children and play with them. Just the thought of having my own kids someday was a dream for me.

Play with them, talk with them, protect them etc.. are all one of the dreams I wanted to achieve in my personal life.

Today, Thanks to the lord for giving me my child. First you blessed my dreadful past life by replacing it with one of my special person, my wife, My Siya.

Now our symbol of love, Our kid.
Other than keeping my family safe, I don't have any boon to ask you. Because now my family is completed like, A cherry on top.

Author's Note :-

Can't believe 40 parts completed !! Love you all so much 💓 💜